Latest articles from Rachel King
Within the first few hours, Box stock is currently selling well over the $14 per share expectation.
UPDATED: The enterprise cloud company will begin trading its shares on the New York Stock Exchange after the opening bell on Friday under the ticker symbol "BOX."
Larry Ellison unveils the next generation of Oracle's engineered systems, already lined up to compete against offerings from Cisco, Red Hat, Microsoft, and others.
- UK goes all Big Brother, Russia stifles free speech, N. Korea still cranky [Government IT News]
- Microsoft to offer a paid version of its internal Cosmos big-data service
- Disgruntled over big data? Maybe it's that visualization, magic box dependence
- PC and tech suppliers show their stuff at the UK's big BETT2015
- How digital collaboration will evolve in 2015
- Digital Transformation - The Use Cases: Sports