Latest articles from Rachel King
Box has made a few strategic, product-drive acquisitions in the last several years with its latest purchase tapping into BYOD.
PayPal went to Barcelona and bought itself a new (mobile) wallet.
Uber said it is notifying impacted drivers now, but it hasn't seen the compromised data actually misused yet.
- Apple and Google prepare patches for FREAK SSL flaw
- Google to ditch Chrome support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Hortonworks chief: Why it's time for some tough Hadoop decisions
- Alibaba opens data center in Silicon Valley, eyes US cloud market
- ARM, Tencent Games ink mobile gaming partnership
- We can't avoid the war around us: Life as an Afghan mobile telco