Latest articles from Rachel King
Also doing business under the moniker Skada, Kallidus comes with a cloud-based digital commerce platform designed to link all of the e-commerce endpoints from the couch to the counter.
Sizing down a mobile app from a smartphone to wearable technology is no easy feat -- especially when it comes to designing for arguably the most anticipated smartwatch yet.
Google CFO Patrick Pichette, who recently announced his imminent retirement, attributed the miss to ever-persistent currency fluctuations, defending annual growth could have been as high as 17 percent.
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide
- Infosys buying digital commerce provider Kallidus in $120 million deal
- Civil rights organizations up in arms against Internet.org in Brazil
- Ubuntu 15.04 hands-on: One giant leap for developers and the cloud, but one small step for the desktop
- Apple security features can be easily bypassed, says researcher
- Travel tip: How to send directions from your PC to your Android phone