Latest articles from Rachel King
Avago specializes in semiconductors designed enterprise and industrial use cases, including data networking, telecommunications, factory automation, and alternative energy systems, among others.
Amid serving more than 34 million users and 45,000 organizations worldwide, Box boasted it currently counts more than 40 federal government customers.
Workday CEO and co-founder Aneel Bhusri attributed the better-than-expected results to "a record number of new customers."
- Apple keynote set for 10am on June 8 at WWDC
- Broadcom said to be in buyout talks with Avago
- Microsoft releases first public preview of SQL Server 2016
- Internap provides colo services to power Scanline's high-end visual effects
- One-third of vendors would cannibalize their sales to get to cloud
- Nokia Networks buys SON technology maker Eden Rock