Latest articles from Rachel King
Splunk boasted it signed more than 600 new enterprise customers during the quarter, ending the fiscal year with over 9,000 customers worldwide.
The nation's two largest telco companies get personal -- and downright childish -- following the FCC's Net Neutrality decision.
Following up its new residency on the New York Stock Exchange, Box is wooing some of those financial players with a new line of optimized cloud services.
- Backdoor listing costs leave Covata with AU$14.7m first-half loss
- Acquisitions augment UXC record half-year revenue
- Surveillance law prompts shift for Google-sponsored SDN test-bed
- Eftpos machines accepting bitcoin with CoinJar's Swipe card
- The second-class internet? You're soaking in it
- Labor to cave on mandatory data retention