Latest articles from Rachel King
Ellison speculated that not only would Oracle catch up with partner/rival Salesforce.com next year -- but that it would eventually surpass the CRM giant in the cloud market.
In response, Oracle shares immediately rallied by 3.6 percent initially in after-hours trading.
UPDATED: Stateside, AT&T and Verizon are on deck to sell the Classic in 2015.
- Customers reporting interest in cloud, containers, Linux, OpenStack for 2015
- Fitbit metadata not required for data-retention scheme
- Business interrupted: Telstra reveals Australia's security breach impact
- Driving an evolved cloud strategy
- Accelerating cloud services deployment with open-source software
- Educating people about dementia through a virtual experience