Latest articles from Rachel King
Wall Street was looking for earnings of 86 cents per share with $25.63 billion in revenue.
PayPal is building up its One Touch checkout experience, connecting the dots between native mobile app and web experiences.
"A wearable built to address social good would ultimately need to follow a systemic, communitarian approach," according to UNICEF.
- CartoDB: From Alcatraz to elephants, startup puts open source visualisation on the map
- Here comes the future of application development: Treating infrastructure as code
- IT innovation's four horsemen: Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft
- Think factory reset wipes your data from Android phones? Think again
- So You've Been Publicly Shamed & Hate Crimes in Cyberspace, book reviews
- BlackBerry announces plan to buy back 12 million shares