Latest articles from Rachel King
The chip maker is expanding its StrataGX family with some new ARM-based technology headed for mobile point-of-sale terminals.
The domain hosting service has been humming along with a highly-anticipated initial public offering plan, and now it looks like shares are poised to get off to a good start very soon.
The Brooklyn-based digital marketplace wunderkind is packing its bags for its IPO roadshow.
- Google pushes the computer as an appliance theme with Chromebit, Chromebooks
- Chromebook Flip convertible opens fresh front for Asus in Chrome battle
- Apple's trade-in program meets lukewarm response in China
- Broadcom taps NFC as another entry point into Internet of Things
- US military trialling Blackphone devices, despite FBI's renewed anti-encryption rhetoric
- BlackBerry Classic review: The keyboard is the key to this phone