Latest articles from Rachel King
Cisco's lawsuit concerns 12 features covered by 14 patents - all of which are embedded within current products.
The electronics retail giant published a more detailed timeline on Friday following an investigation that launched this fall.
The mobile provider has agreed to refund its customers for unwanted third-party charges placed on phone bills to the total sum of approximately $90 million.
- Hands-on with the CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 Plus: Carry cards while using Apple Pay
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches