Latest articles from Rachel King
Workday CEO and co-founder Aneel Bhusri attributed the better-than-expected results to "a record number of new customers."
The cloud-based identity management service is honing in on Google Apps provisioning, Chromebook password sync and Android for Work.
Wall Street was looking for earnings of 86 cents per share with $25.63 billion in revenue.
- Singapore government to reclaim some IT services for in-house development
- Changing role of the CIO
- Net neutrality could become law in Italy - unless internet users would rather opt out
- Google pledges $20 million to give 3D prosthetics a helping hand
- French firm behind Mandriva Linux goes out of business
- Lenovo targets consumer PC market with three laptops