Latest articles from Rachel King
Jive is promising marketers new insights for personalized messaging and campaigns based on a visitor's demonstrated interests.
HP's new enterprise IT spinoff could be strengthened with the acquisition of Aruba Networks.
Workday CEO and co-founder Aneel Bhusri highlighted the company's global expansion plans in Japan and Europe.
- You don't have to be Google to be a 'digital master'
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk