Latest articles from Rachel King
The Bay Area-based company added 95,000 subscriptions during the quarter.
The cloud company announced on Monday it has been granted ISO 27018 certification, the world's first international standard for cloud privacy and data protection.
Nevertheless, Symantec attributed the less-than-desired results to a common fallback this quarter: the currency flux spawned by a stronger U.S. dollar.
- TechOne profit down as cloud revenue more than doubles
- Apple Watch: Its time will come
- Internet projects avoid Brazil budget cuts
- Unisys enters the software-defined data center market with Intel-based Dorado systems
- AT&T to begin selling LG G Pad F 8.0 Android tablet on May 29
- BLU Win HD LTE hands-on: An affordable dual SIM Windows Phone that exceeds expectations