Latest articles from Rachel King
Facebook's multi-billion acquisition of Oculus VR still has some followers puzzled, but the social network offered some extra foresight into its vision for the subsidiary on Thursday.
Other cloud giants with FedRAMP status handed down by other U.S. Government departments include Microsoft Office 365 and Amazon Web Services.
Red Hat shares were up approximately 5.2 percent shortly after the report hit the wires during after-hours trading.
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones
- Top Android news of the week: Galaxy phones coming, Microsoft apps, Motorola guilty