Latest articles from Robin Harris
The Egg is a webserver; a storage device; a Wi-Fi hotspot; and, maybe, a security service. It makes the "mobile" Internet a reality: it fits in your pocket and runs all day on batteries.
3TB drive reliability has been worse than expected, but the 4TB drives are shaping up nicely. Here's what you need to know.
In the CES emerging company space, food got a surprising amount of attention. We all have to eat, so it's a steady market, but food robots? Darn right!
- Internet of Things: Governments start to take a closer look
- Search Google without being tracked: Abine adds Private Search to Blur
- Good Technology intros a mobility suite for newcomers
- Verizon launches security certificate service for IoT
- Docker chief operator: Why the open source container project is taking a new shape
- Microsoft Surface hits $1bn revenue: Mission accomplished?