Latest articles from Robin Harris
It isn't commonly known, but air-based disk drives need to breathe. But wait! Won't atmospheric crud crash the drive? Here's why drives need it and how it works.
Western Digital's HGST unit is going all-helium, all the time, after selling a lot of helium-filled disk drives. Why are they doing it - and how?
Need low-cost, highly-resilient storage - and lots of it? Backblaze, who stores over 150PB for their backup clients, is making public their Vault architecture.
- New policies to fuel innovation in financial sector: ANZ Bank
- Canonical to integrate Chef DevOps into Ubuntu
- Admin rights to blame for 97 percent of critical Microsoft flaws - Report
- GoDaddy's first day on Wall Street was no joke
- Why Chromebits and Compute Sticks could fit in your company
- A closer look at Todoist for iOS: New features offer improved task management