Latest articles from Robin Harris
Have you bought a $40 BDXL Blu-ray disc? Me neither. But someone must be - the same people who are driving research into even higher density optical drives and media. Who is it?
A survey of 1,000 IT execs in the US, France, Germany, Hong Kong and the UK found that up to 97 percent are changing where and how they manage their data. Cost to US companies could be $35 billion through 2016.
Claude Shannon, the father of information theory, called communication effectiveness a level C problem: if people don't act on what's been communicated, what's the point? That's the Neon Lab video problem.
- Michaels Stores confirms data breach, 3 million cards affected
- Salesforce hits 1.5 million developer mark, simplifies documentation
- Icehouse: New OpenStack cloud arrives
- AMD meets Q1 earnings targets amid datacenter-driven cost cutting plan
- Big Data: In conclusion
- Dropbox picks up another photo storage service: Loom