Latest articles from Robin Harris
The world's second largest semiconductor foundry is getting into MRAM, a high-performance, long-life alternative to flash. Here's what that means for storage.
Vinyl storage - in the form of LP records - is staging a comeback. Over 8 million LPs - more than 5 petabytes in digital capacity - were produced last year, up 49 percent. But the old technology has problems.
Crossbar is a leader in the race to improve on flash. Today at IEDM they're announcing a breakthrough in 3D RRAM architecture.
- Customers reporting interest in cloud, containers, Linux, OpenStack for 2015
- Fitbit metadata not required for data-retention scheme
- Business interrupted: Telstra reveals Australia's security breach impact
- Driving an evolved cloud strategy
- Accelerating cloud services deployment with open-source software
- Educating people about dementia through a virtual experience