Latest articles from Robin Harris
From their earliest days, people have reported that SSDs were not providing the performance they expected. As SSDs age, for instance, they get slower. Here's why.
Infinidat is introducing a revolutionary high-end storage array, with a $150m boost from new investor TPG Capital. Do we need a new high-end storage array? Yes! Here's why.
Reports claim that the iPad Pro is late due to screen supply issues. But Apple already sources millions of advanced displays. A radical new screen technology is the problem as well as a major new competitive barrier - if they can build them.
- Don't let too-good-to-be-true deals infest your site with malware
- Tiny mobile charger packs a big punch for road warriors
- Why SSDs don't perform
- Charter acquires Time Warner Cable in $78.7 billion deal
- Jony Ive becomes Apple's first 'chief design officer'
- Researchers track commuters using stolen mobile accelerometer data