Latest articles from Robin Harris
Despite slowing areal density increases drive makers have other tricks to increase capacity. Next up, SMR drives that will double disk capacity - at a price.
Everybody needs more storage. And with the 2011 Thai floods behind us, prices are better than they've been in years. Here are some tips and recommendations for the people on your list.
Enterprise drives claim million hour+ MTBF's at a hefty price premium. Consumer drives make do with ≈400,000 hour MTBF's. But is there really a difference? New research says no.
- Why a Wyoming bank ditched its big-name security solution for GFI Cloud
- Venue line makes Dell a tablet contender
- Microsoft pulls faulty Surface Pro 2 firmware update
- Target reportedly victim of security breach since Black Friday
- Asus Transformer Book T100: First impressions
- 'Blogging' failed to challenge mainstream media