Latest articles from Robin Harris
In a recent survey 20 percent of companies had to use social media data in litigation or an investigation — a number bound to rise. The time to get ready is NOW! Here's quick intro to get you started.
Infinidat is focused squarely on the high-end enterprise storage market. Against the likes of EMC, NetApp and IBM how can they possibly succeed? Building a better product is a great start.
If the power savings and performance claims pan out, these DIMMs will be popular in large memory applications — VM servers, in-memory databases — where DRAM power is a significant cost and more performance is always welcome.
- Australian workforce not ready for technology shift: SAP
- Apple iPhone 6 circus hits Australia first
- Australian authorities seeking more customer data from Apple
- Government finalises datacentre panel suppliers
- SAP confirms purchase of travel expenses platform Concur for $8.3B
- Alibaba prepares for imminent IPO at $68 per share