Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
The two companies claim their new technology offers up to three times the density of other 3D NAND competitors, with full production ramping up later this year.
After cutting prices last month, the company is now offering either $100 or $150 off most configurations. The price on the base model remains unchanged, however.
The fledgling company will give you its productivity focused slate at any of its crowd-funded reward levels -- if you agree to be a beta tester for its Remix OS software.
- Australia's foreign aid goes agile, making many assumptions
- Woolworths to launch shopping app for Apple Watch
- Immigration Department establishes task force after G20 breach
- Salesforce buys mobile 2-factor authentication start-up, adds its tools to cloud platform
- MyNetFone to buy Spark's international voice business
- New policies to fuel innovation in financial sector: ANZ Bank