Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
The new device will run the latest version of Android, 5.0 Lollipop, but does the LG name justify a higher price than AT&T's own branded tablet with similar specs?
Sony's sold-off PC brand has released several devices in Japan, but this will be its first to hit North America.
The crowd-funding revolution has led to a number of fascinating desktop, laptop, and tablet PC projects. Here are some of the most noteworthy -- and successful.
- Apple Watch: Its time will come
- Internet projects avoid Brazil budget cuts
- Unisys enters the software-defined data center market with Intel-based Dorado systems
- AT&T to begin selling LG G Pad F 8.0 Android tablet on May 29
- BLU Win HD LTE hands-on: An affordable dual SIM Windows Phone that exceeds expectations
- Huawei to build subsea cables connecting Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand