Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
The notebook also gets a Thunderbolt 2 port, boosts maximum storage to 2TB, and offers an Ubuntu option.
The rugged notebook now claims battery life of up to 18 hours while retaining its durability features, including protection from drops of six feet.
The NUC5i7RYH is one of seven Next Unit of Computing systems that the company will be shipping with its fifth-generation Core CPUs.
- Qualcomm confirms Snapdragon 810 dropped from 'large customer's flagship device'
- IoT pushes enterprises to outsource datacentres
- Microsoft delivers public preview of OneDrive for Business for Mac
- Jade wins 29 terminal deals in 2014
- Qualcomm Q1: Outlook chopped after losing major Snapdragon 810 customer
- Citrix Q4: Strong earnings; 700 staff cut in restructuring