Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending January 23, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
Hollywood's new cybersecurity film Blackhat opened this weekend and bombed hard, despite high praise from infosec elites.
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending January 16, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
- UK goes all Big Brother, Russia stifles free speech, N. Korea still cranky [Government IT News]
- Microsoft to offer a paid version of its internal Cosmos big-data service
- Disgruntled over big data? Maybe it's that visualization, magic box dependence
- PC and tech suppliers show their stuff at the UK's big BETT2015
- How digital collaboration will evolve in 2015
- Digital Transformation - The Use Cases: Sports