Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
If you missed Black Hat USA 2014, we've got good news: Some of BHUSA's best talks now have videos and presentation materials online.
America's biggest hacker conference is setting a new record for attendance at its 22nd annual event, at the Rio, Las Vegas, Nevada -- and its vendors reflect the event's growth.
At Black Hat USA 2014, Yahoo's CISO announced in a presentation that consumers will be seeing end-to-end encryption in its Mail product by 2015.
- iiNet passes $1 billion in revenue
- Linus Torvalds still wants the Linux desktop
- UPS Store hit with malware attack in 51 franchised locations
- VMware buys CloudVolumes for real-time desktop app delivery
- HP satisfies Q3 earnings targets; CEO Whitman 'pleased' with progress
- How Apple took over the only segment of the PC market that still matters