Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Opinion: As 2014 comes to a close, bugs are increasingly disclosed with catchy names and logos. Heartbleed's branding changed the way we talk about security, but is making a bug 'cool' frivolous or essential?
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending November 21, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
The top security threats of 2014 include equal parts old mistakes, new adversaries, innocent human nature and the evils that people do.
- HP closes out its fiscal year with mixed Q4 earnings report
- NSA partners with Apache to release open-source data traffic program
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Stroke of genius in a black slab world
- Inside the Nexus 6
- Despite modest PC market gains, tablet market expected to slow on iPad decline
- Flash Player update beefs up older fix