Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
With one week until the eve of America's biggest and most controversial hacker conference, we've got a hotlist of explosive talks set to go off at DEF CON 22.
On Monday, several media outlets mistakenly reported that Apple had installed "backdoors" on millions of iPhones and iOS devices. UPDATED.
Since May, security firm Sucuri has discovered critical WordPress plugin vulnerabilities affecting four plugins that have nearly 20 million downloads.
- Gentrack issues profit warning six weeks after listing
- Tableau's Q2: Data discovery darling beats estimates, revenue up 82 percent
- Microsoft is fixing IE11 on mobile because web developers aren't following standards
- LinkedIn squashes Q2 estimates, upgrades social tool Sales Navigator
- Jive Software swings to loss but still tops Wall Street expectations
- Twitter acquiring password security manager startup Mitro Labs