Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
With one week until the eve of America's biggest and most controversial hacker conference, we've got a hotlist of explosive talks set to go off at DEF CON 22.
On Monday, several media outlets mistakenly reported that Apple had installed "backdoors" on millions of iPhones and iOS devices. UPDATED.
Since May, security firm Sucuri has discovered critical WordPress plugin vulnerabilities affecting four plugins that have nearly 20 million downloads.
- Salesforce.com marks ExactTarget anniversary with Marketing Cloud upgrade
- Google expands Hangouts with new features for business customers
- Square announces plans to offer EMV chip reader to SMBs
- Hands-on with the full release of Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan
- AMD Opteron 64-bit ARM-based developer kits now available
- Can real-time labor analytics save U.S. standard of living?