Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
With one week until the eve of America's biggest and most controversial hacker conference, we've got a hotlist of explosive talks set to go off at DEF CON 22.
On Monday, several media outlets mistakenly reported that Apple had installed "backdoors" on millions of iPhones and iOS devices. UPDATED.
Since May, security firm Sucuri has discovered critical WordPress plugin vulnerabilities affecting four plugins that have nearly 20 million downloads.
- Linux Foundation's free online intro to Linux class opens its doors
- All quiet on the PC front, Android passes iOS (maybe) in mobile
- eBay boasts uptick in female hires but owns up to gender gap anyway
- Microsoft files Android patent-royalty suit against Samsung
- How one judge single-handedly killed trust in the US technology industry
- A minor Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 2 still on tap for August 12