Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending October 24, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more. UPDATED.
In a move that has surprised and angered security researchers, chip maker FTDI has admitted to issuing a silent update that bricks cloned FTDI FT232 [USB to UART] chips. UPDATED.
In the era of BYOD, the less technical among us are prime targets for cybercrime attacks against your company. Learn the six top ways non-tech people get hacked.
- The history of electronic voting in Brazil
- Top iOS news of the week: iOS 8.1, Bose tiff, Apple Pay
- Moto 360 Android Wear timepiece receives major update, improves battery life
- Top Android news of the week: Nokia Here, smarter music, new Gmail
- NIST puts a sharper point on cloud computing
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai