Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending September 19, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
The Enhanced Security Clearance Act of 2014 (HR 5482) hopes to employ 'social media screening' to flag violent psychopaths, and prevent the next Edward Snowden from getting a clearance.
Facebook is enforcing its "real names" policy, insidiously outing a disproportionate number of gay, trans and adult performers -- placing them at risk for attacks, stalking, privacy violations and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Edge tap into aggregated 4G bands
- 'Absolutely right': Gillard stands by Labor's NBN vision
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: In pictures and screenshots
- ARM launches Cortex M7, eyes to make IoT smarter at end points
- Google launches music streaming offer in Brazil
- Android rules the Brazilian smartphone market