Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending September 19, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
The Enhanced Security Clearance Act of 2014 (HR 5482) hopes to employ 'social media screening' to flag violent psychopaths, and prevent the next Edward Snowden from getting a clearance.
Facebook is enforcing its "real names" policy, insidiously outing a disproportionate number of gay, trans and adult performers -- placing them at risk for attacks, stalking, privacy violations and more.
- Samsung’s slippery slope in India
- BMC sues ServiceNow for patent infringement
- Spiceworld 2014 heating up with Spiceworks product enhancements
- Microsoft's new wireless display adapter available for preorder for $59.95
- The XPrize Foundation announces $15-million open-source literacy prize
- Singapore reiterates call for industry collaboration in security