Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending April 24, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
OPINION: In his RSA 2015 keynote on national cybersecurity threats, Homeland Security head Jeh Johnson told an audience of cybsersecurity experts something so wildly impossible, it almost went unnoticed.
The first day of RSA 2015's exhibitor show floor was packed with booths and oodles of creative, sometimes bizarre, gimmicks to attract attention. These stand out from the rest.
- How Apple's wrist taps could be a game changer
- Cabcharge to deliver payment software to Secure Parking
- The promise and pain of gaming in India
- University of Queensland taps big data tech
- India's Flipkart hooks up with Dabbawalas for last-mile delivery
- Roche Diagnostics & SAP Team to Fight Diabetes