Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Geek Mental Help Week. Starting Monday October 27 the week-long online event intends to raise awareness, pool resources, and spark discussion about mental health issues and well-being among geeks. OPINION.
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending October 24, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more. UPDATED.
In a move that has surprised and angered security researchers, chip maker FTDI has admitted to issuing a silent update that bricks cloned FTDI FT232 [USB to UART] chips. UPDATED.
- Six ways to increase SEO rankings using Google Plus
- How manufacturing can benefit from connecting the unconnected
- Lost in translation? Smartling would like a word with you
- iPad Air 2: Overkill and underwhelming
- Cloud carries security risks, but biz benefits hard to ignore
- FIDO boss sees group settling into authentication stride