Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Since May, security firm Sucuri has discovered critical WordPress plugin vulnerabilities affecting four plugins that have nearly 20 million downloads.
In a dramatic reversal from policy enforced since it was created three years ago, Google will now allow users to use any name they want across Google services.
What's it like for a lifetime Apple and Android user to begin using a Windows phone? Violet Blue found out.
- Oracle Data Cloud builds off BlueKai merger for social, marketing deals
- Teradata's Hadoop dreams lead to two company acquisitions
- RSA's security utopia requires China, US to be friends
- HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1 review: An elegant yet robust ultrabook
- Samsung and Google provide more details on Knox contribution to Android L
- Nvidia debuts Shield tablet for gamers