Latest articles from Violet Blue
Zero Day Weekly: Active Microsoft zero-day, Oracle kills Java, D-Link snafu, more DHS cyber-negligence
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending April 17, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
Verizon's new Data Breach Investigations Report 2015 says malware isn't a mobile epidemic, that breach costs are variable, and that the industry doesn't understand its adversaries.
Zero Day Weekly: The curse of Anonabox, Apple eschews Rootpipe, Singtel acquires Trustwave, White House breach follies
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending April 10, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe