Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending April 24, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
OPINION: In his RSA 2015 keynote on national cybersecurity threats, Homeland Security head Jeh Johnson told an audience of cybsersecurity experts something so wildly impossible, it almost went unnoticed.
The first day of RSA 2015's exhibitor show floor was packed with booths and oodles of creative, sometimes bizarre, gimmicks to attract attention. These stand out from the rest.
- Overcome Agile hangovers with a 'software craftsman' approach
- Blossom hands-on: Control your intelligent sprinkler system with your smartphone
- After Aaron's Law reintroduced, new counter-bill aims to crack down on hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: WhatsApp calling, malware, haptic
- Top Android news of the week: Samsung incognito, rooting kills, Nokia phones
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a satellite phone