Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Opinion: As 2014 comes to a close, bugs are increasingly disclosed with catchy names and logos. Heartbleed's branding changed the way we talk about security, but is making a bug 'cool' frivolous or essential?
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending November 21, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
The top security threats of 2014 include equal parts old mistakes, new adversaries, innocent human nature and the evils that people do.
- Updated: The best Android and Windows tablet deals of Black Friday 2014
- Melbourne IT plugs AU$1.25m into Tiger Pistol for SMB social edge
- Australian government reviews cybersecurity
- India's Tech Mahindra snaps up US's Lightbridge
- Alibaba plans to invest more in India
- Getting OpenStack Ready for the Enterprise