Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
A new report on IT decision makers shows enterprise trust in cloud security at its lowest -- yet they're flocking to use it. OpenStack's Matt Joyce thinks it's fair to ask if everyone's gone nuts.
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending September 26, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending September 19, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
- Microsoft to detail more of its next-generation developer story in November
- BlackBerry makes top 10 enterprise mobility management cut, says Forrester
- Alcatel-Lucent offloads enterprise biz to Chinese investment firm
- The battle for the IT budget: Operation versus experimentation
- Executive's guide to the modern IT budget (free ebook)
- Research: IT budgets rising for many in 2015