Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Since May, security firm Sucuri has discovered critical WordPress plugin vulnerabilities affecting four plugins that have nearly 20 million downloads.
In a dramatic reversal from policy enforced since it was created three years ago, Google will now allow users to use any name they want across Google services.
What's it like for a lifetime Apple and Android user to begin using a Windows phone? Violet Blue found out.
- VMware opens second UK data centre as part of its hybrid cloud plan
- Cook 'not worried' about iPad declines: Here's why
- Microsoft brings Skype to Amazon Fire phone
- Docker acquires London startup Orchard Laboratories
- Google acquires Finnish 3D graphics firm drawElements
- Dropbox for Business bolsters security features