Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending February 27, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
While you were busy freaking out about government surveillance, censorship blossomed at the one corporation that has the most power to fight -- or enable -- suppression of speech: Google.
Google will soon disappear blogs on its Blogger platform that don't conform to its new anti-adult policies.
- Docker grabs SocketPlane and its experts to create open networking APIs
- Documents reveal New Zealand's Pacific spy role
- Hillary Clinton takes shadow IT mainstream
- Google to close Krakow office?
- Google Contacts gets redesign, new features for organization
- Do server vendors have an answer for the white box trend?