Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending February 27, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
While you were busy freaking out about government surveillance, censorship blossomed at the one corporation that has the most power to fight -- or enable -- suppression of speech: Google.
Google will soon disappear blogs on its Blogger platform that don't conform to its new anti-adult policies.
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk
- Technology outsourcers learn to ride the cloud