Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending November 21, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
The top security threats of 2014 include equal parts old mistakes, new adversaries, innocent human nature and the evils that people do.
Anonymous has issued a statement regarding its retaliation against the Ku Klux Klan's Ferguson threats, calling the KKK a terrorist group and vowing to continue the campaign. Meanwhile, the KKK has responded poorly.
- The best Apple iPad Air and mini tablet deals of Black Friday 2014
- Top iOS news of the week: Beats Music, Apple fined, new iOS 8
- What we learned about Intel this week
- Yahoo continues to improve media experiences with Cooliris acquisition
- Top Android news of the week: Lollipop not so sweet, Dropbox in Office, Nokia rises
- Aereo loses battle, cord-cutters may win war