Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Facebook is enforcing its "real names" policy, insidiously outing a disproportionate number of gay, trans and adult performers -- placing them at risk for attacks, stalking, privacy violations and more.
A security researcher got an eyeful of a sex worker's client base when he investigated a VoIP service whose disposable "burner" phone numbers are being recycled.
Standardized procedure on threat filtering isn't working out so well; to avoid being a 'target' today's organization needs an updated threat strategy.
- Four major trends impacting cloud security
- Australian startup CoinJar trials bitcoin Eftpos card
- Human Services brings on Telstra for call centre work
- Labour abuse occurring in Malaysian tech factories: Verte
- Amazon releases Fire OS 4: Adds Firefly to tablets, integrates cloud
- Amazon unveils new Kindles; updates Fire HD, Fire HDX tablets