Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending February 27, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
While you were busy freaking out about government surveillance, censorship blossomed at the one corporation that has the most power to fight -- or enable -- suppression of speech: Google.
Google will soon disappear blogs on its Blogger platform that don't conform to its new anti-adult policies.
- Acquisitions hit Inabox half-yearly profits
- Myer CIO takes CEO reins
- Can Samsung resharpen its edge against the competition?
- Boardbooks app maker Diligent targets SaaS extensions
- Leonard Nimoy: Mr. Spock is my IT hero. How about you?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 offers more proof Microsoft is a software and services company