Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
The code-sharing website is back up and running after a week-long attack crippled its services. The attack was blamed on Beijing, an allegation it didn't actually deny.
The security researcher sadly did not wipe out years of videos by Justin Bieber, leaving the world in the horrid, uncultured state that it is.
The top-of-the-line Blackphones are said to be "NSA-proof," despite the FBI's new policy that demonizes encryption as a "huge problem" for law enforcement.
- NZ media companies order ISPs to stop 'global mode' access
- Government ideal for hybrid cloud: Cisco
- Australia sees 15 percent data download volume surge
- South Korea to remove 90 percent of ActiveX by 2017
- Australia's foreign aid goes agile, making many assumptions
- Woolworths to launch shopping app for Apple Watch