Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Just a few minutes after the first NSA leak was published, the phones of US lawmakers began to buzz, hours before most of America would find out over their morning coffee.
The video game streaming site, bought by Amazon for almost $970 million, has reset user passwords amid concerns it may have been hacked.
Even if a crucial and controversial legal authority expires later this year, the US government will still be able to collect billions of domestic call records on Americans.
- Nokia keeps Vodafone Australia's network management contract
- Tasmanian Audit Office reveals 'excessive' online attack risks
- Second CBA IT exec charged for corruption
- Optus rapped for three privacy breaches
- 4G sales boost ZTE 2014 full-year net profit by 94 percent
- Empired scopes hybrid cloud ECMS for Australian market