After leaving college and now in his mid-20's, he continues to write about technology, society, politics and anything in-between, as well as giving the occasional university lecture, and discussing the events of the day on television and radio. He saw his first academic work published at the age of 22 -- then still an undergraduate -- and has since been cited by CNN, BBC News, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
A London native, he is now based in the New York bureau.
Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Apple's latest iPhones pack as much power in as their predecessors, but not even nearly as much as their nearest competitors. By tweaking iOS 8, you can improve your iPhone's battery life considerably. Here's how.
A warrant canary stating that Apple has 'never received an order' under the Patriot Act has been removed from its latest reports. That suggests such demands have been made.
The networking giant wants to speed up its networking gear in order to make datacenters faster. Why does that matter? You know those cloud-based apps that you use...
- Practical steps towards securing the enterprise cloud
- A fresh start for broadband? 'Unblock Italy' decree set to pave the way for faster connections
- Syber's Vapor Xtreme gaming console to ship with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card
- Kim Dotcom's Internet Party bombs out of New Zealand election
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone 6 ships, iOS 8 arrives, top iPhones get iWork
- When it comes to smartphones, size matters