After leaving college and now in his mid-20's, he continues to write about technology, society, politics and anything in-between, as well as giving the occasional university lecture, and discussing the events of the day on television and radio. He saw his first academic work published at the age of 22 -- then still an undergraduate -- and has since been cited by CNN, BBC News, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Apple says it has a "what you see is what you get" approach to its taxes, but Congress disagrees, believing it sought the "holy grail of tax avoidance." Apple's Tim Cook testified.
The consumer electronics retailer did better than expected in its first-quarter results. All eyes are on its post-EU recovery and if Samsung's in-store investment has paid off.
Ahead of a Senate hearing on Tuesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based technology giant lays out its testimony. Here's what Apple is trumpeting, by the numbers.
- Google updates Drive app with scanner, Analytics with goals templates
- From subversive to mainstream: Looking back on 18 years with Linux
- Data scientists don't scale
- The third screen: Will all Windows 8 apps run on Microsoft's Xbox One?
- Segmenting Your Workforce Will Actually Drive Innovation
- Nvidia Grid graphics tapped for Citrix virtual desktop environments