After leaving college and now in his mid-20's, he continues to write about technology, society, politics and anything in-between, as well as giving the occasional university lecture, and discussing the events of the day on television and radio. He saw his first academic work published at the age of 22 -- then still an undergraduate -- and has since been cited by CNN, BBC News, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
The enterprise cloud storage firm, which is currently hurtling towards an initial public offering, has snapped up French firm Folders and its developer.
HTCpro, the company's business-ready platform, has added the HTC One to its portfolio. It's plug-and-play with the enterprise, and ready to take on the iPhone's dominance.
Tablets are slowly but surely replacing the clunky desktop machine. In a blind effort to increase efficiency and productivity, ZDNet's Zack Whittaker attempted to do exactly that — but not with the result he first expected.
- Logitech Alert review: video surveillance over power lines
- Half of small businesses unhappy with domain name
- Evernote update finally brings reminders, makes service more useful
- HP Velocity - network performance management for mobility
- Cloud broker AppDirect represents 150-plus application integrations
- HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook: Biggest screen yet (review)