After leaving college and now in his mid-20's, he continues to write about technology, society, politics and anything in-between, as well as giving the occasional university lecture, and discussing the events of the day on television and radio. He saw his first academic work published at the age of 22 -- then still an undergraduate -- and has since been cited by CNN, BBC News, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
A London native, he is now based in the New York bureau.
Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Buying tech on a budget? These 16 gadgets are the very best on the market for their price — from speakers to content streamers, coffee machines, and computer peripherals.
The world's largest social network earlier this year dished the details on its global datacenters, which are grounded in open source and energy efficiency.
This year will see the first full year of decline in iPad shipments, according to new figures, sending a signal to the rest of the tablet market.
- Poland slammed over holes in cyber-defence landscape
- Two-thirds of iPhone and iPad users now running iOS 8.0/8.1
- Stanford professor and entrepreneur Steve Blank on startups, pivots, and corporate innovation
- Narrative Science lands $10 million in funding, USAA as customer
- Black Friday: The best tech you can buy without breaking the bank
- OnePlus opens sales to all for 72 hours, CyanogenMod deal scuttled in India