After leaving college and now in his mid-20's, he continues to write about technology, society, politics and anything in-between, as well as giving the occasional university lecture, and discussing the events of the day on television and radio. He saw his first academic work published at the age of 22 -- then still an undergraduate -- and has since been cited by CNN, BBC News, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
A London native, he is now based in the New York bureau.
Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Another busy day in Silicon Valley and on Wall Street after markets closed on Wednesday. Here's what happened in tech earnings.
iPad sales are strong, but declining. Apple may have the bulk of the Fortune 500 in its portfolio, but penetration rates are low. Why isn't Cook worried?
Apple's third-quarter earnings were a splattering of hits and misses. What's coming up for the second half of the year is slated to be the most exciting.
- Google to face-off with data watchdogs over 'right to be forgotten' stance
- Six Clicks: Six ways Windows Phone is better than iPhone
- Salesforce plans Sales Reach, aims to meld sales, marketing
- Wi-Fi security boost just over the horizon
- Homeland Security gets into software security
- Veeam Management Pack v7 for System Center