Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Data breaches, hacks, and vulnerable software makes it easier than ever for a hacker to get access to your data. These simple steps can help mitigate it happening in the first place.
OS X may have a better security reputation than Windows, but it's far from perfect.
Just because tech firms want to restore the balance of overly-intrusive surveillance doesn't mean they're automatically letting the terrorists win.
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide
- Infosys buying digital commerce provider Kallidus in $120 million deal
- Civil rights organizations up in arms against Internet.org in Brazil
- Ubuntu 15.04 hands-on: One giant leap for developers and the cloud, but one small step for the desktop
- Apple security features can be easily bypassed, says researcher
- Travel tip: How to send directions from your PC to your Android phone