Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
The group of experts said that forcing the shutdown of internet access can "never be justified" under international human rights laws.
Did anyone wonder why the feds aren't screaming blind fury from the rooftops?
The Freedom Act is seen by many as the last chance to get a bill through Congress reining in the NSA's vast dragnet. But some privacy groups say the effort doesn't go far enough.
- Facebook taps up Nokia's Here to improve its mapping
- HP launches pre-integrated systems for NFV
- Microsoft reportedly working on 5.7 and 5.2 inch Lumia Windows 10 flagships
- Singapore PM publishes self-coded Sudoku solver
- How do you get the biggest benefits from 3D printing? Think small
- The age of the hardware start-up has arrived