Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
The bookselling giant says the spin-off will help the company increase its presence in the "growing market for digital educational content and services.
Before you sync your iCloud or reinstall your apps, you need to lock down your new iPhone or iPad. Here are the important tweaks you need to protect your privacy.
China is backing away from US tech brands for state purchases as NSA revelations continue to make headlines in newspapers all around the world.
- Joint committee recommends changes to data-retention Bill
- Woolworths eyes new technology for next phase of growth
- Backdoor listing costs leave Covata with AU$14.7m first-half loss
- Acquisitions augment UXC record half-year revenue
- Surveillance law prompts shift for Google-sponsored SDN test-bed
- Eftpos machines accepting bitcoin with CoinJar's Swipe card