Apple's tablet leader and Trojan Horse into business technology.
Articles about iPad
At the Summit at Stanford in Palo Alto, Calif., Tony Perkins, founder of AlwaysOn, moderates a discussion about the state of journalism in the Digital Age with Michael Arrington of TechCrunch, Quentin Hardy of Forbes, and Robert Scoble of Scobelizer. They discuss how Apple's iPad could bring back long-form journalism because of its design.
The workforce and the technology it relies upon are rapidly evolving to meet new trends and demands both in and out of the office. Always-on connectivity and instant access to information have made...
At an Apple press event, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announces the iPad. The new mobile device is a half-inch thin and weighs 1.5 pounds. It's powered with a 1GHz Apple A4 chip and comes with 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. The new device plays movies, music, TV shows, and acts as an e-reader. It will cost $499 for the 16GB version.
- 4Videosoft iPad 3 Manager Platinum
- 4Videosoft iPad 3 Mate
- 4Videosoft iPhone 4 Transfer Platinum
- 4Videosoft iPhone 4 to Computer Transfer Ultimate
- 4Videosoft iPhone Contacts Backup
- 4Videosoft iPhone 4S Transfer Platinum
- 4Videosoft iPad 3 Manager
- 4Videosoft iPad 2 Manager
- 4Videosoft iPad 2 Manager Platinum