Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
A specific gene mutation causes the worst forms of prostate cancer, according to new research.
Media pros that are willing to pay for pricey Thunderbolt cables will get double the performance, as USB 3.0 closes in on existing Thunderbolt speeds.
Setting up a long-range, high-speed Ethernet can be very hit and miss, but network specialist AvaLAN Wireless has released a new range of 300Mbps hardware that will allow the creation of a solid, robust connection.
Despite the majority of dramatic headlines, the HTC One had little to do with record low profits for HTC last quarter. Actually, with no new products in the quarter, it's quite surprising that HTC is still showing profits and not losses after struggling for more than a year.
The region's growing economic prominence, prevalent mobile device ownership and use of social networks are drawing attention from cybercriminals looking to exploit the situation with APTs.
EcoMotors, the five-year-old startup backed by Bill Gates, has partnered with Zhongding Holding Co. to build a $200 million engine factory in China.
Has the solar trade dispute between China and Europe crossed a line?
j0hnnyhax didn't know much about Uganda, but he knew about hackers...
Officials have criticized a new law aimed at improving national security, labeling it "discriminatory" against Chinese firms.
AdMob completes the transition to Apple's new non-permanent Identifier for Advertising.
Windows XP support ends in 12 months, but 11.8 percent of PCs in Singapore have yet to be migrated to a newer version. They will need to do so or be vulnerable to online attacks, says Microsoft.
Regulators in the region are still in their infancy developing data protection laws focusing on consumer data protection, and tend to lean toward having a broader principle-based approach.
Although it's visually pleasing and well specified, particularly in the display department, the Chromebook Pixel's premium price tag makes it difficult for us to recommend.
The UK is "uniquely mobile" says EE, which plans to double the download speeds for its 4G LTE customers in 10 UK cities before the end of the summer.
W Hotels is betting China's growing middle class--who've already shown a predilection for luxury items--will buy into its design-centric lifestyle brand.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks