Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Scribd use of an old hashing algorithm has led to users' accounts being put at risk following a hacking attempt.
Microsoft will later on this month fix nine flaws in total, including two critical vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer and all versions of Windows.
Here's my experience of installing Fedora 18 with UEFI Secure Boot - and why the much-maligned anaconda installer is not as bad as a lot of people think.
Ever wondered which brands are the most followed on Google Plus? Here are the top 10 fan pages.
The debate might be close, but I stand by my concerns: Overhaul is the better approach.
Sage has updated its local Sage 50 Accounts to allow customers to share their data via the cloud, and added new mobile apps, a new look and subscription pricing. Other, more radical, cloud developments...
from TechProResearch »
In a Q&A session for developers, Google staffers shed more light on Blink, its web rendering engine built on a forked version of WebKit.
Hands on with HTC and Sony's high end smartphones; which one will have the edge?
Bharti Airtel is considering legal action against the government after the ban against 3G roaming pacts was enforced again.
As part of our series of articles examining the 4G LTE landscape across Europe, ZDNet takes a look at how Sweden's fourth-generation services are measuring up.
Domestic growth and overseas transactions have helped Tencent beat Electronic Arts and Activision Blizzard in terms of revenue for the first three quarters in 2012.
The agreement between the two Ambani brothers' telecom venture to share RCom's optic fiber network creates hopes for a disruptive impact on the Indian telecom market from Reliance Jio's 4G services.
Google has released a beta version of its Chrome browser, which is capable of loading visible parts of web pages five per cent faster than earlier versions.
Success for a startup boils down to execution and timing more, rather than an original business idea.
The shuttering of Google Reader raises an issue--is your product too dependent on other companies' services?
Facebook unveiled the Home app designed to let the social network take over your Android home screen. A few years ago the failed Motoblur tried to do the same thing.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks