Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Organisations are changing what they think they want from technology and innovation, and that shift will have a major impact on IT management.
Enterprises in the country today spend an average US$12.2 million on IT, pumping their investment in cloud, virtualization, datacenter consolidation, and IT modernization, according to a Gartner survey.
Europe's competition commissioner says it was already looking into Android's position.
Apple has seen its gesture-based unblocking system invalidated by Germany's federal patent court.
Officials say new designations will allow the programs to compete for funding.
These days, every organization is in the software business. That means adopting the rules of this fast-paced industry.
State-owned telco Bharat Sanchar Nigam has introduced a Wi-Fi module for vehicles. In other words, your vehicle becomes a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Telstra will decide the Coalition's broadband policy, and the circumstances in which it is deployed, according to Internode founder Simon Hackett.
Kogan is due to meet ISPOne head on in court following the 'unauthorised' disconnection of Kogan Mobile customers.
Pre-built manageability and partnerships with mobile device management vendors make the Knox tool a welcome addition for Asia-Pacific companies looking to support Samsung's mobile devices, but BlackBerry's BES offering still dominant.
India's IT trade body names Mindtree CEO Krishnakumar Natarajan to lead its recently elected executive council. He pledges to build on his work of supporting SMBs and startups.
Attention on cloud energy inefficiencies has been misplaced on datacentres for too long, according to a report. The power hogs are wireless access networking equipment.
Australia now has its first ever space policy, but it's not necessarily about exploring other planets yet.
A grant to bring an asteroid into orbit will be one of NASA's future goals.
Industrial companies cry "we want the cheap fracked gas to ourselves" as U.S. fuel producers line up the overseas tankers. Big Industry vs. Big Industry. Who wins?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks