Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Kogan is due to meet ISPOne head on in court following the 'unauthorised' disconnection of Kogan Mobile customers.
Pre-built manageability and partnerships with mobile device management vendors make the Knox tool a welcome addition for Asia-Pacific companies looking to support Samsung's mobile devices, but BlackBerry's BES offering still dominant.
India's IT trade body names Mindtree CEO Krishnakumar Natarajan to lead its recently elected executive council. He pledges to build on his work of supporting SMBs and startups.
Attention on cloud energy inefficiencies has been misplaced on datacentres for too long, according to a report. The power hogs are wireless access networking equipment.
Australia now has its first ever space policy, but it's not necessarily about exploring other planets yet.
A grant to bring an asteroid into orbit will be one of NASA's future goals.
Industrial companies cry "we want the cheap fracked gas to ourselves" as U.S. fuel producers line up the overseas tankers. Big Industry vs. Big Industry. Who wins?
The company responsible for rolling out the National Broadband Network has no plan B for the likely scenario of a change in government after the next federal election in September, but it says it can handle it.
Amid ongoing police probe, the Internet giant claims its Map Maker technology used to crowdsource location information during February's Mapathon 2013 competition complies with all laws.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott and Shadow Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull have promised to deliver at least 25Mbps NBN download speeds to all Australians by the end of the first term of a Coalition government.
ANZ wants to dispel the myth that it doesn't lend money to small businesses, starting with a pledge to lend AU$1 billion in the next 12 months.
U.S. online games company wants to help localize and market Japanese titles, such as card-battle games, in North America and Europe, in return for a cut of the revenue.
Mobile cloud stacks are preconfigured offerings from Rackspace to allow developers to easily configure the back-end of a smartphone or tablet application.
Missing the March 31 deadline set by the Indian government to deliver 100,000 Aakash 2 tablets, the manufacturer DataWind has promised to complete deliveries by the end of this month.
Industry veteran Ajit Melarkode has joined the hosting and cloud service provider.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks