Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Approximately 200 municipal governments are using the Web-based communications system to automate interactions between citizens and city agencies.
Paid apps, in-app purchases and subscriptions help boost revenue growth among top four global app stores operated by Apple, Google, Microsoft and BlackBerry, to US$2.2 billion in the first quarter of 2013.
We talk to this everyman leader about how to transform a company.
Sahil Parikh, founder of marketing collaboration tool Brightpod, shares why focusing on making the software clean, and "ridiculously simple" instead of the number of features is more important for success.
I've been using the Seismik case for my iPhone for a couple of weeks, and can personally attest to the protection it offers.
The e-commerce giant gives customers in Shanghai an additional option to pay for and collect products, through a collaboration with the convenience store chain.
New measures being rolled out include stepping up payment authentication for online game sites and mobile payment services, and a dedicated app store for financial services to prevent downloads of phishing malware.
Telecom New Zealand will go live for Auckland in October this year before hitting Wellington and Christchurch by year's end.
The data storage load for medical organizations is going to skyrocket.
Shadow Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has said that the Coalition's alternative to Australian Labor's National Broadband Network policy would cost almost AU$30 billion.
Here's a cheap wireless device that can monitor the power consumption of your appliances with 98 percent accuracy. You don't need to plug it in.
Scientists from the United Kingdom have determined that climate change will lead to more virulent turbulence over the North Atlantic, and thus higher airfares.
Determining how much energy a server consumes can be a fine art. Learn how to get started using TechRepublic’s Server Energy Consumption Calculator.
What could bring Red Hat, Cisco, VMware, and Microsoft together in one cause? Would you believe The Linux Foundation and Software-Defined Networking? Believe it.
Presenting a business idea with confidence and charisma goes beyond the "picture the audience in their underwear strategy." Here's one Google staffer's advice.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks