Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
The masterminds allegedly behind a cybercrime ring which stole millions of dollars from the financial industry and consumers have been arrested.
Could a new test predict how your body will react to chemotherapy?
Is $1 million for a bus stop justifiable to promote a town?
Researchers are exploring how laser light can be used on the brain to inhibit addictive behavior.
Cloud provider Rackspace is suing what it sees as one of the biggest patent trolls in the United States in a move to stop the organisation from launching more lawsuits.
With Windows 10, Microsoft is planning to break from the past, replacing Internet Explorer with a cleaner, faster way to browse the web. Here's why your organization may decide to stick with IE.
from TechProResearch »
A new military sensor has been hooked up with a drone to detect those in the desert trying to enter the United States illegally.
Over 15 percent of Americans are hearing-impaired -- and one big culprit is everyday noise. We spoke with author Katherine Bouton about the causes, the damage and her own progressive deafness.
Commuters can access free Wi-Fi service at 30 train stations once they download and register for an application, but they will be limited to 15-minute sessions each time.
Can a crowdfunding scheme improve a car company's brand loyalty with Millennials?
Developers agree that iCloud needs to be rewritten from the ground up or replaced outright. In fact, it might be Apple's greatest disappointment to date.
James Hansen has been campaigning against global warming for decades. He retired as boss of NASA's Goddard Institute of Space Studies this week, giving lift-off to his latest call for nuclear.
You think Google's Android OS is hopelessly fragmented now? This is just the beginning.
Sage has updated its local Sage 50 Accounts to allow customers to share their data via the cloud, and added new mobile apps, a new look and subscription pricing. Other, more radical, cloud developments...
from TechProResearch »
A 3D printing breakthrough that could revolutionize medicine.
BUENOS AIRES -- The local city government wants to reclaim the city center for pedestrians and bicyclists. But can a formula that's been used in Europe and Asia work in this chaotic South American metropolis?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks