Adrian Kingsley-Hughes sifts through the marketing hyperbole and casts his critical eye over the latest technological innovations to find out which products make the grade and which don't.
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes is an internationally published technology author who has devoted over a decade to helping users get the most from technology -- whether that be by learning to program, building a PC from a pile of parts, or helping them get the most from their new MP3 player or digital camera.Adrian has authored/co-authored technical books on a variety of topics, ranging from programming to building and maintaining PCs. His most recent books include 'Build the Ultimate Custom PC', 'Beginning Programming' and 'The PC Doctor's Fix It Yourself Guide'. He has also written training manuals that have been used by a number of Fortune 500 companies.Adrian also runs a popular blog under the name The PC Doctor, where he covers a range of computer-related topics -- from security to repairing and upgrading.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 30 iPhone and iPad tips and tricks to make you faster and more efficient
- 2 Why the Kindle Fire HDX is a far better tablet than the iPad
- 3 Will your Mac run OS X 10.10 Yosemite?
- 4 iPad Air 2 vs. Kindle Fire HDX: Which is the best tablet?
- 5 OS X Yosemite and third-party SSDs: Here's what you need to know