The Mobile Gadgeteer
Matthew Miller provides you with news, commentary and in-depth reviews of the latest in mobile gadgetry such as tablets, cutting edge smartphones, and portable gaming.
Matthew Miller started using a mobile devices in 1997 and has been writing news, reviews, and opinion pieces ever since. He is a co-host with GigaOM's Kevin Tofel on the MobileTechRoundup podcast and an author of three Wiley Companion series books. Matthew started using mobile devices with a US Robotics Pilot 1000 and has owned over 200 different devices running Palm, Linux, Symbian, Newton, BlackBerry, iOS, Android, webOS, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phone operating systems. His current collection includes a Nokia Lumia 1520, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, BlackBerry Passport, Sony Xperia Z3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, and many more, along with tons of accessories and classic devices like the Apple Newton MessagePad 2100 and Sony CLIE UX50. Matthew can be found on various discussion forums under the user name of "palmsolo".
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 If your Kindle Fire is having issues, follow these instructions
- 2 The Surface Pro 3 is fueling my move from Evernote to OneNote
- 3 Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 Docking Station and new Universal Mobile keyboard are key to my home office
- 4 Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet? (Android Office app showdown)
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 review: Best Android tablets thanks to a super display