Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
Big data has dominated the hype and much of the application production cycle for the last 12-15 months. Now we come to Allen Bonde, noted thought leader, calling for small data!! Want to know what he means? Read on....
Twitter's well-planned and highly successful IPO puts them in a great position. But there is a glaring lack that can ultimately jeopardize that position if they don't fix it. That would be...read on.
November 30 is the deadline for CRM Watchlist 2014 - so the time is drawing close. Want to know what to do and what to say? Read on to get some insight and also see what works and what doesn't. AND who won last year.
- Top tech blunders, catastrophes and epic fails of 2013
- Supreme Court agrees to tackle software patents again
- Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet selling for $99 this Monday at Microsoft Store locations
- IBM will be bringing KVM Linux virtualization to Power in 2014
- Web creator criticizes Brazil's local storage plans
- Microsoft CEO survivor: Maritz is off the island