Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
The reviews never stop do they? This week we take a look at the CRM Watchlist 2014 Marketing companies. Again, they are not "category winners" and they are in alphabetical order. Check out Hubspot, Marketo, and Teradata Applications. Your thoughts?
Disparate in what they do, they all involve technologies associated with engaging customers or at least understanding what they have to know so that they can engage customers.
Monday, you had CRMnext, Infor and NetSuite as CRM suite providers. Today SAP and SugarCRM are here for your scrutiny. Can life get any better?
- Alibaba confirms US IPO launch
- Microservices proposed as a better way to run the cloud
- Poor battery life after installing iOS 7.1? Try these simple tips
- Mozilla abandons development of Metro Firefox for Windows 8
- US government to surrender control of Internet
- Congress nudged by NSA nominee to revive CISPA as intelligence reforms take shape