Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
HC1 CEO Brad Bostic says Healthcare Relationship Management can eliminate the communication and information management disconnects between healthcare organizations.
The challenge: Create a customer engagement program that users actually want to engage in, generates useful data, garners double-digit participation rates, and scales to the thousands or millions of customers. Last year's CRM Idol winner explains how.
Customer engagement is the prevailing theme for probably the next decade. CRM Idol 2014, the contest for emerging tech companies, should reflect that theme big time this year.
- Rights owners must sue mum and dad copyright infringers: Turnbull
- Six clicks: Ways to keep your tech, your home, and yourself cool
- Gentrack issues profit warning six weeks after listing
- Microsoft releases first major update to Office for iPad
- Tableau's Q2: Data discovery darling beats estimates, revenue up 82 percent
- Microsoft is fixing IE11 on mobile because web developers aren't following standards