Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
HC1 CEO Brad Bostic says Healthcare Relationship Management can eliminate the communication and information management disconnects between healthcare organizations.
The challenge: Create a customer engagement program that users actually want to engage in, generates useful data, garners double-digit participation rates, and scales to the thousands or millions of customers. Last year's CRM Idol winner explains how.
Customer engagement is the prevailing theme for probably the next decade. CRM Idol 2014, the contest for emerging tech companies, should reflect that theme big time this year.
- CrossOver 13.2: Installing Windows program on Linux just got easier
- Dropbox's Streaming Sync promises better transfers for large files
- Huawei Ascend Mate2 review: No-contract, low price phone that lasts forever
- Microsoft launches Apportals to improve app management on Windows 8
- Salesforce acquires big data startup RelateIQ
- Microsoft to work with Google on Kubernetes container-management platform