Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
Customer engagement is becoming a hot subject and the associated technology offerings are out there. Listen to Paul Greenberg's random thoughts on customer engagement, a post-CRM world and some status updates.
No matter what SAP's press release says, CRM isn't a failed experiment, it's not dead, and it continues to thrive. Paul Greenberg answers the latest barb thrown.
Good business isn't only 'all about people.' It's also about the processes they are saddled with. Paul Greenberg shares his customer's lament about a sale that turned into a nightmare.
- LG to face difficult 2015, launch Firefox LTE phone in Japan
- Government claims NZ$239 million in savings from common ICT
- Merry Xm#@! Lizard Squad took down Xbox and Playstation networks
- Geek lit: Microsoft's Mark Russinovich and his Rogue Code
- North Korea denies hacking South's nuclear power operator
- My top 10 predictions for 2015, by @SDenecken