Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
SugarCRM has been one of the nicest success stories in the CRM industry, often taking what were seemingly difficult steps and turning it into gold. It's at a nodal point, and has a couple of things it has to do to cross to the next level, but on the whole it remains in a righted ship. But it has to do those things outlined below. Really have to do them. For real.
In its third year of existence, CRM Idol has become one of the ways that emerging technology companies in the customer-facing space (CRM, social, marketing, sales, customer service, etc) get visibility and build a name for themselves.
Infusionsoft is one of five conferences I've been to in April, and its was incredibly revealing. There is no question that Infusionsoft is the player to beat in the small business customer-facing technology world. There are things it has yet to do, but it is unquestionably a player.
- Report: Foxconn to partner Erajaya in Indonesia mobile push
- Chinese govt invests $350M on original software
- Telstra flags job cuts in operations restructure
- When the CISO shouldn't blow the whistle on vulnerabilities
- Caterpillar announces low cost mid-range B15 rugged Android smartphone (CTIA 2013)
- Mobile payments gather pace in Brazil