Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
The 4th annual Lifetime Achievement Award goes to the institution which, historically, might have had the most impact on the CRM industry. That would be CRM Magazine. Find out why.
Finally, we have the winners of the 2015 CRM Watchlist. This year, it was tougher than ever to win, but these companies have what it takes to make a big impact on the markets they play in.
Customer engagement isn't only a digital "thing". It's got a lot more to it. Rich Toohey, Vice President of Marriott Rewards, speaks to us on what more there is.
- Danger zone: Enterprise maintenance and support
- 4G in Brazil sees 400 percent growth in 2014
- 5 ways APIs will be the workhorses of 2015
- IBM boss Ginni Rometty to pocket a $3.6 million performance bonus
- Top iOS news of the week: 74 million iPhones, smarter covers, new version of iOS
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Office and Outlook, LibreOffice coming