Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
Customer Engagement puts on its first big boy pants.
Microsoft begins to align businesses and business units with each other and the 21st century. Paul Greenberg scores the conference and assesses the company's direction.
Adobe is a player now and they hold their own with unique twists and turns against all major players in the marketing cloud space. But they have things they must do that will carry them to the next level. They do put on a helluva conference.
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe