Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
Customer engagement is becoming a hot subject and the associated technology offerings are out there. Listen to Paul Greenberg's random thoughts on customer engagement, a post-CRM world and some status updates.
No matter what SAP's press release says, CRM isn't a failed experiment, it's not dead, and it continues to thrive. Paul Greenberg answers the latest barb thrown.
Good business isn't only 'all about people.' It's also about the processes they are saddled with. Paul Greenberg shares his customer's lament about a sale that turned into a nightmare.
- Android One hits the UK with Karbonn Sparkle V launch
- MacMall's Black Friday Apple deals include $40 off iPad Air 2 16GB, $798 MacBook Air
- First impressions of the Sony SmartWatch 3: Capable of hitting the road alone
- Senator Tom Coburn agrees that Bitcoin is not legal currency
- Xero (2014) review: Cloud-based accounting service for SMEs continues to improve
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday fuel Europe's online shopping bonanza