Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
When planning customer-facing strategies, businesses must develop customer experiences that are seamlessly connected, informed by previous interactions, and characterized by consistent information across all channels. Marriott's Rich Toohey explains how it's done.
The three marketing companies that won this year's Watchlist- Adobe, Callidus Cloud and OutMarket - couldn't be any more different. Check them out: It is so worth it.
Salesforce has won mindshare at a level so substantial that all other companies -- including much bigger ones -- compete against it. Salesforce is Elite, all right. But is it perfect?
- As Firefox OS for $40 hits Africa, Mozilla steps up focus on developed markets
- Silent Circle unveils BlackPhone 2, plans BlackPhone+ secure tablet, aims at business
- Qualcomm launches Snapdragon fingerprint scanning technology
- Ericsson hopes for swift resolution to Apple patent dispute
- Xiaomi unveils next generation smart home device designs
- AT&T, Microsoft reveal AT&T Mobile Office Suite for SMBs