Latest articles from Paul Greenberg
Customer engagement is becoming a hot subject and the associated technology offerings are out there. Listen to Paul Greenberg's random thoughts on customer engagement, a post-CRM world and some status updates.
No matter what SAP's press release says, CRM isn't a failed experiment, it's not dead, and it continues to thrive. Paul Greenberg answers the latest barb thrown.
Good business isn't only 'all about people.' It's also about the processes they are saddled with. Paul Greenberg shares his customer's lament about a sale that turned into a nightmare.
- NIST puts a sharper point on cloud computing
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai
- Of Google, governments and authentication
- Vysk EP1 review: 'The anti-NSA' iPhone case delivers more privacy questions than answers
- US tops Scandinavia, EU for fastest broadband. No, really
- How big does a tech product have to be before we take it seriously?