Google, Yandex, and Microsoft have already all set up datacentres in Nokia's homeland. With natural advantages in energy, climate, and tax, could Finland be the promised land for datacentres?
Topics D - G
Data Management 479 articles
Nevertheless, Netflix soared in after hours trading thanks to beating another very important target: new subscriber additions.
Developer 12,627 articles
Weeks after announcing its plans to offer a taxi booking service, the South Korean IT company unveils its KakaoTaxi app and inks agreements with four drivers groups to encourage signups.
E-Commerce 1,795 articles
The online artisanal juggernaut is taking all the suits on Wall Street by storm.
EMC 142 articles
A new infrastructure, which was donated by EMC, has helped the NSW Centre for Volunteering increase the speed of its operations, as well as establish the foundation for a number of new initiatives.
Emerging Tech 1 article
Japanese scientists said they have developed a rubbery material that conducts electricity, a finding that could be used to make devices that bend and stretch.
Enterprise Software 39,326 articles
The easiest desktop operating system to use of all may be Ubuntu.
EU 207 articles
One man applies pressure on Google to remove links to a defamatory article worldwide.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks