The ESA is looking to colonise the moon and use 3D printers to add a touch of European design.
Topics N - R
Nokia 737 articles
The move marks the first time the Finnish company's navigation app is available on the Android OS, as well as HERE's entrance into the wearables space.
Olympics 2012 21 articles
The company, which was the official communications services partner for the Olympics and Paralympics, has released statistics about the impact of the events on its retail and on-site networks.
Open Source 3,898 articles
Opera co-founder Jon von Tetzchner unveils a new browser built for power users - the 'geeks' and 'nerds'.
Operating Systems 3,623 articles
Following a series of product releases featuring the Tizen operating platform, Samsung has announced its first Android-powered printer range.
Optus 15 articles
Optus CEO Allen Lew has revealed that the company is working to partner with new content and service providers in the wake of Vodafone Australia's agreement with music-streaming service Spotify.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks