NBN Co has made key changes to its executive team, shifting the focus from overhauling the company after the election to commencing the multi-technology mix rollout.
Topics N - R
Open Source 3,963 articles
Microsoft's three-year-old Open Technologies subsidiary is 'rejoining' the company, officials say, as its goals have been achieved.
Oracle 1,672 articles
The new solutions are designed to drive retail growth through cloud technology.
PCs 1,855 articles
IDC analysts noted a volume decline below 69 million units represents the lowest recorded volume since the first quarter of 2009.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks