BT has joined with EE and HTC to launch a service that can pinpoint the source of 999 calls from mobile phones, 4,000 times more accurately than current systems.
Topics A - C
Business Intelligence 44 articles
Microsoft is planning to introduce a free version of its Power BI business-intelligence tools/service, and will cut prices on its new, fully featured Pro version.
CEBIT 71 articles
Information technology will be at the centre of a global economic transformation that will soon see the world’s developing regions overtake the developed world’s dominance, according to Megatrends author John Naisbitt.
Censorship 392 articles
Responding to recent move to block virtual private network services in the world's most populated country, a Chinese official said on Tuesday that it will uphold scrutiny in order to keep pace with the rapid development of the internet.
China 788 articles
The Chinese government is rebuilding the country's legendary Internet filter to make access to social media websites and VPNs far more difficult.
Cloud Priorities 5 articles
Three tiers that help clarify the degree of time and money that should be devoted to cloud services.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)