BT has joined with EE and HTC to launch a service that can pinpoint the source of 999 calls from mobile phones, 4,000 times more accurately than current systems.
Topics A - C
CEBIT 71 articles
Information technology will be at the centre of a global economic transformation that will soon see the world’s developing regions overtake the developed world’s dominance, according to Megatrends author John Naisbitt.
Censorship 393 articles
Net neutrality is one of the most controversial topics affecting millions of users and businesses. Find out what it's all about in this interview with Net Neutrality expert, Keao Caindec of 365 Data Centers.
Cloud 4,587 articles
Following up its new residency on the New York Stock Exchange, Box is wooing some of those financial players with a new line of optimized cloud services.
Cloud Priorities 5 articles
Three tiers that help clarify the degree of time and money that should be devoted to cloud services.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks