Spending US$1.7 billion on things like R&D and training and establishing a US$40 million seed fund are just a few of the things the networking giant is doing to cement its future in the country
Topics A - C
Cloud 4,762 articles
Ubuntu 15.04 hands-on: One giant leap for developers and the cloud, but one small step for the desktop
There are lots of new goodies in Ubuntu 15.04, Vivid Vervet, but most of them are for cloud administrators and DevOps.
Cloud Priorities 5 articles
Three tiers that help clarify the degree of time and money that should be devoted to cloud services.
Collaboration 2,443 articles
VMware is bolstering its collaboration suite efforts and combining tools from Socialcast and Airwatch, two companies that were acquired.
Consumerization 48 articles
If you're using the site to earn money while you blog, you may want to look at other avenues.
CXO 9,758 articles
Some of the old-school packaged software providers are having a tough time going "all-in" with cloud services. In Adobe's case, David Gewirtz shows why Creative Cloud has some limitations that don't fit with what we expect from modern cloud licensing.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)