Microsoft is on tap to issue several firmware updates and fixes for the Surface Pro 3 tablet family a week after Patch Tuesday.
Topics H - M
Mobile OS 570 articles
A newly unsealed legal document indicates that Samsung paid Microsoft $1 billion in Android patent-licensing royalties in 2013 alone.
Mobility 20,994 articles
Cheap tablets on offer over Black Friday and Cyber Monday may have seemed like a good deal, but security researchers warn that some of these devices may be riddled with vulnerabilities, security misconfigurations, or even security backdoors.
MWC 57 articles
Out of the gadgets on offer at MWC this year, which smartphones suit leaner pockets?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)