Microsoft has wound down production of the Surface 2, the Microsoft tablet that won't be getting Windows 10.
Topics H - M
Mobile OS 570 articles
A newly unsealed legal document indicates that Samsung paid Microsoft $1 billion in Android patent-licensing royalties in 2013 alone.
Mobility 21,189 articles
Big news this week in Android: Cyanogen wants to take Android from Google, Microsoft rolled out Office and Outlook for Android, and LibreOffice to hit soon.
MWC 57 articles
Out of the gadgets on offer at MWC this year, which smartphones suit leaner pockets?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)