Microsoft has wound down production of the Surface 2, the Microsoft tablet that won't be getting Windows 10.
Topics H - M
Mobile OS 570 articles
A newly unsealed legal document indicates that Samsung paid Microsoft $1 billion in Android patent-licensing royalties in 2013 alone.
Mobility 21,175 articles
Chipmaker Qualcomm has confirmed that its new flagship chip won't be powering a "large customer's flagship device" that is launching later this year. If rumors are true, then the company in question is smartphone maker Samsung.
MWC 57 articles
Out of the gadgets on offer at MWC this year, which smartphones suit leaner pockets?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)