Going Deep on Big Data
Big data is transitioning from one of the most hyped and anticipated tech trends of recent years into one of the biggest challenges that IT is now trying to wrestle and harness. We examine the technologies and best practices for taking advantage of big data and provide a look at organizations that are putting it to good use.
- Big data: An overview
- Research: Big data pays off
- Executive's guide to Big Data strategies and best practices (free ebook)
- "What if the data tells you something you don't like?" Three potential big data pitfalls
- In-demand big data skills: a mix of old and new
- How big data will solve your email problem
- Big data deluge: How Dutch water is trying to turn the tide
- Big data: Big hype or big hope?
- Why a big brain may be the main requirement for big data
- Case study: Impetus Research taps IKANOW solution to solve humanitarian logistics problem