Microservices: The foundation of tomorrow's enterprise applications
Microservice architecture has the potential to pick up where service-oriented architecture (SOA) left off, making application development faster, more scalable, and more flexible. But as with SOA, some doubt microservices can live up to their promise. ZDNet helps CIOs sort out the fact from fiction.
- Microservices 101: A guide to microservice architecture
- Survey: Microservices worth the hype
- Free PDF download: Microservices: The foundation of tomorrow's enterprise applications
- How to plan a microservices implementation
- SOA versus microservices: How are they different?
- Best practices for securing microservices
- Australian neobank Xinja is mastering integration through microservices
- 8 ways to make sure you really need microservices
- 8 speed bumps that may slow down the microservices and container express
- How to avoid turning microservices into distributed spaghetti code