Samsung has renamed its N310 netbook as the "Go," combining an Intel Atom N270 processor with 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD and a 10.1-in., 1024 by 600 resolution display.
In addition to the trendy chiclet (or "pebble," "island" or "isolated" -- see Apple, Sony, etc.) keyboard, the Go also offers a 1.3-megapixel webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and an MMC/SD card reader.
Full specs, after the jump:
- 1 GB memory
- 10.1" wide LED-backlit LCD display
- 160 GB disk
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- 802.11 b/g WiFi
- Intel GMA 950 graphics chip
- Intel Atom N270 processor
- 10-hour battery (8800 mAH pack)
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Rounded corners and pebble-style keyboard
- Finish: Midnight Blue, Jet Black, Sunset Orange or Mint Blue
The device retails for $479.