Just thought, gee, I am going to get some interesting Google searches on that one. Can't help ya there with advice. Actually I could but that's not why I'm here.
I am here, though, and in part, to guide you to helpful VoIP resources such as this article on the Enterprise Networks & Servers site.
The piece is entitled Transitioning to VoIP will be successful with (the) right partner. The article contains seven tips.
Most of the tip titles may strike you as a bit elementary, but there's a good bit of detail included for each.
The seven tips:
- Understand your business and your vision;
- Understand the positioning of offerings in the marketplace;
- Evaluate your infrastructure;
- Manage your investments;
- Evaluate your present partnerships;
- Develop an RFP;
- Establish an implementation plan.
After you read the article, come back here and share your opinion in TalkBack.