Six weeks after releasing iOS 10, and a week following the iOS 10.1 update, Apple is back with another bug fix for iPhone and iPad users.
This latest update patches a number of bugs, including an issue where Health data could not be viewed for some users.
iOS 10.1.1 can be downloaded as an over-the-air update on all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices compatible with iOS 10 (click Settings > General > Software Update), and comes in at around 50 megabytes. Alternatively, it can be downloaded via iTunes, but since this is a full iOS 10 download, expect it to amount to many gigabytes.
- There are two versions of the iPhone 7 -- did you end up with a fast one or a slow one?
- How to avoid buying counterfeit Apple cables and chargers
- It's time to stop obsessing over PC sales
- Apple's disgracefully outdated Mac lineup is killing sales
- Google destroys the Android fan myth that the iPhone is too expensive