In case you missed it, here's a recap of last night's earnings conference call with analysts:
- Record revenue of $10.17 billion (compared to $9.6 billion in the year-ago quarter)
- Record net quarterly profit of $1.61 billion, or $1.78 per diluted share ($1.58 billion, or $1.76 per diluted share)
- Gross margin was 34.7 percent, equal to the year-ago quarter.
- International sales accounted for 46 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
- iPhone and Apple TV had $11.8 billion of “Adjusted Sales” and $2.3 billion of “Adjusted Net Income.”
- Sold 2,524,000 Macs (nine percent unit growth over the year-ago quarter)
- Sold a record 22,727,000 iPods (three percent unit growth)
- Sold 4,363,000 iPhones (88 percent unit growth)
Apple has issued a press release with the details and you can stream the conference call via QuickTime or download it as a podcast via iTunes.