Remote work has become a crucial component of enterprises, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While some companies are bringing employees back on-site, others have committed to remote work for the foreseeable future.
Research from Nintex shows that remote work has been beneficial for many employees, and 67% of employees say that they have been working more efficiently. How about you? Do you prefer working at your kitchen table or in an office cubicle?
Working remotely is the focus of an upcoming TechRepublic Premium survey. We want to hear from you.
Take the Working from home: How to get remote work right survey.
The survey contains ten or fewer multiple-choice questions, plus a few demographic questions, and should take less than five minutes to complete.
You'll be asked questions about your company's approach to remote work, what types of platforms you depend on for remote work, how you changed your connectivity to make working from home possible, and what your company is doing successfully--and poorly--as part of its remote work approach.
Results from the survey will be used in an upcoming TechRepublic Premium special report.
Visit the TechRepublic Premium survey Working from home: How to get remote work right.
- How to become a CIO: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Top 5 programming languages for systems admins to learn (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- New Employee Checklist and Default Access Policy (TechRepublic Premium)
- ZDNet's top enterprise CEOs of the 2010s (ZDNet)
- CXO: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)