- Jason O'Grady: Something killed my MacBook Pro
- David Morgenstern: Are there enough suckers in the world to make a market for Mac clones?
Mary Jo Foley: It's official: XP SP3 has RTM'd
- Jason Hiner: Prediction: Microsoft will leapfrog Vista
- John Morris: Windows Vista just can't catch a break
- Sports Network hit by drive-by Chinese hack
- Obama site hacked; Redirected to Hillary Clinton
- RSA finds new malware enhanced phishing technique
- TechRepublic: Ad-funded software: A potential security vector?
Matthew Miller: Mobile software Monday: WorldMate for S60 and Windows Mobile
- Image Gallery (right): Mobile travel software for road warriors
- HTC is kicking off a North American campaign and holding a London event on May 6th
- MobileTechRoundup show #130, Affordable HP entertainment Tablet PC and Mac OS X on a UMPC
- Smartphones out of stock across the board
- Dennis Howlett: The problem with Forrester's $4.6 billion prediction
- Christopher Dawson: Count me out for ad-funded Works
- Dennis Howlett: SalesView from InsideView: feature or product?
- Dana Blankenhorn: SaaS is the secret sauce for OpenProj
- Dana Gardner: 'Enough with WOA, stick to SOA,' say IT architects - I say drop WOA and SOA
- Kapow's Web-to-spreadsheet data service helps enterprises exploit cloud-based mashups
- Phil Wainewright: Microsoft should do this: Exchange plus Hotmail
TechRepublic: What drives your company's decision making process?
ParisLemon: Twitter FAIL Day 3: Communications Breakdown
John Morris: Intel cuts quad-core prices AMD can't get to 45nm fast enough. A 12-core package? AMD's 45nm chips to hit faster speeds? Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Intel cuts price of quad-core Q6700 by 50%
Rik Fairlie: Ruckus launches first mesh-based 802.11n WLAN
Jason Perlow: PC Industry Episode II: Attack of the Mac Clones
TechRepublic: How out of date are your IT skills?
Dave Greenfield: Siemens vs. Microsoft: Round Two