Ryan Naraine: Mac OS X Leopard mega-patch plugs 41 security holes
- Jason O'Grady: Apple releases Mac OS 10.5.3 software update
- Apple: About the Mac OS X 10.5.3 Update
- Google: Mac OS X 10.5.3: sync Google Contacts
- Psystar offering new chassis; automatic software updates; $299 OpenLite
- Barrons Eric Savitz: D: Zuckerberg and Sandberg On The State Of Facebook
- D: News Corp.'s Murdoch “Mystified” By YHOO's Failure To Do MSFT Deal; Sees Recession; Will He Vote For Obama?
- Dan Farber: Zuckerberg: The end goal isn't to sell the company or IPO
Dancho Danchev: ICANN warning against registrar impersonation phishing attacks
- Botnets committing click fraud observed
- Attacks on NFC mobile phones demonstrated
- Ryan Naraine: Samba dinged by 'highly critical' flaw
- Adobe Flash drive-by attacks redux
Robin Harris: Intel, Micron intro 34nm flash chip
Ed Burnette: Live from Google I/O 2008
- Larry Dignan: Google's mission: Extend the browser
- Garett Rogers: Google Earth: Now in your browser!
- Steve O'Hear: Schmidt: Google's social ad strategy is "trial and error"
- Dana Blankenhorn: Google sandbox is open for business
- HP packs two independent servers on a blade
- Dan Kusnetzky: What is "Virtualization 2.0?"
- What are the barriers to "Virtualization 2.0?"
Does it blend? Zoho and Google
Ryan Stewart: More information on Yahoo's BrowserPlus
TechRepublic: 10 ways you might be breaking the law with your computer
- D: IAC/Interactive's Barry Diller On The Spinoff Plan; Do Hollywood …
- Dan Farber: Amazon's Jeff Bezos: A passion for Kindle and digital content delivery
- Silicon Alley Insider: Sony CEO Howard Stringer: Look At Our Awesome, Expensive, Money-Losing TVs!
Larry Dignan: Handicapping Windows 7's effect on Vista upgrades
- Mary Jo Foley: Ozzie: Open source a more disruptive competitor than Google
- D6: Snippets of Microsoft's morphing business model emerge
- Dana Blankenhorn: The sum of Microsoft's fears
- T-Mobile Germany announces the MDA Vario IV, an HTC Diamond-like device with a QWERTY keyboard
- Will the sun power your future iPhone?
- Truphone releases v4.0 with capability to place low cost VoIP calls without the need for WiFi
Ryan Naraine: Dan Geer leaves Verdasys for In-Q-Tel
Christopher Dawson: Pumping up the comp sci pipeline
Paul Murphy: Sabotage and the cost of change
Joe McKendrick: Edge systems need a dose of SOA, too
Rick Fairlie: Wi-Fi bridge claims a range of 5 miles
Dana Blankenhorn: The community wars
BusinessWeek: Yahoo's Endgame
Richard Koman: NASA employee punished for political blogging
Michael Krigsman: Research: 25 percent of web projects fail
Oliver Marks: From steam punk to the future, and how to plan for it...
Dana Blankenhorn: Microsoft increases Be Well prize fund by 50%