- Attack code published for DNS flaw
- Nate McFeters: |)ruid and HD Moore release part 2 of DNS exploit
- 'Spam King' escapes from federal prison
- iPhone vulnerable to phishing, spamming flaws
- Zack Whittaker: Another student hacks another police website
- Dancho Danchev: McAfee debunks recent vulnerabilities in AV software research, n.runs restates its position
Jason O'Grady: Hands-on: App Store Ad Hoc distributionMary Jo Foley: Microsoft splits its Platforms & Services unit in two. Techmeme
Jennifer Leggio: Enterprise communities: build or join?
- Dennis Howlett: MindTouch Deki: Kilen Woods release
- Ryan Stewart: Entellium puts a video game spin on CRM with a desktop RIA
- Phil Wainewright: PaaS embraces client access licensing
- Cisco acquires Pure Networks, home networking software
- AT&T's quarter hits mark; Wireless churn falls; iPhone 3G sells well
- Survey: Corporations hold out on Vista
TechRepublic: Destroying the planet one iPhone at a time
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: The $200 web tablet ... dream on!
Christopher Dawson: Managing growth - a followup to yesterday's guest blog
Dana Blankenhorn: Fortify sets off FUD flood
Paul Murphy: DTrace and the Linux bunker mentality
Richard Koman: COPA is unconstitutional
- Inside the mind - and config - of Terry Childs
- SF mayor gets back to the keys to the city
- Judge refuses to reduce 'rogue' admin's bail
Jason Perlow: Apple: Perception is Reality
Dana Blankenhorn: Why are vendors waiting for the SFLC lawsuit?
Steve O'Hear: Social browser Flock wants to be fashionable
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: 166 Frames of Fame
John Carroll: Free the XBOX 360!!!
- Microsoft gives a new Xbox 360 experience
- Microsoft turns to users for new wave of Xbox games
- Gallery: New user interface for Xbox 360 (right)