Dancho Danchev: Man-in-the-middle attacks demoed on 4 smartphones
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Apple nukes Psystar
Jason Perlow: My First Week With DROID
Garett Rogers: Is imminent Chrome OS launch reckless?
Dennis Howlett: Another chapter starts to unfold in the SAP maintenance story
- Oracle consulting layoffs: but what's the number?
- Brian Sommer: Before you do that BPO, Audit, Consulting or other services deal, check out these costs
- Oliver Marks: Understanding Enterprise 2.0 Tolerances & Scale
- 'The Purpose of a Business is to Create a Customer' - Peter Drucker Centenary
- Joe McKendrick: Data services may help address a major SOA unknown -- data quality
- Microsoft opens up Windows 7 to advertisers via downloadable themes
- Images: Getting personal with Windows 7 (right)
Jason O'Grady: Chemical detection? There's an app for that
Phil Wainewright: Can the Economist entirely be trusted?
Christopher Dawson: My new daughter is a lot like Linux
Heather Clancy: Verne Global pledges greener cloud: No cost premium attached
- Redemtech's green tech giveaway
- Traveling over the holidays? Using free Google Wi-Fi will benefit Climate Savers
- Andrew Nusca: Dell Android-based Mini 3 smartphone more proof that Google is a safe mobile bet
- Dell launches Android smartphone; Inks China, Brazil carrier deals
- Gallery: Smartphone army takes on the iPhone
Jason O'Grady: AT&T responds to Verizon Wireless ads
Joe McKendrick: IT project risk aversion 101
- Government throw-out-the-trash day for November 13
- Google hit again with Street View privacy concerns - in Switzerland
Zack Whittaker: Windows 7's first 100 days: So how were yours?
Dennis Howlett: Oracle consulting layoffs: but what's the number?
Harry Fuller: Geoengineering warning to Congress
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Friday Challenge: What's your take on OS/browser market share trends?
Christopher Dawson: From the ashes of Geode, AMD brings Bobcat with 1:1 possibilities
Paul Murphy: An interesting exchange on politics and IT
Dana Blankenhorn: Groklaw suggests Microsoft sue, do over authentication
National Journal Online: The Cyberwar Plan — IT'S NOT JUST A DEFENSIVE GAME …