- Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft and Yahoo: A new deal in the works?
- BoomTown: Microsoft to Buy Just Yahoo's Search Business?
- NYT: In Reversal, Microsoft Proposes New Deal to Yahoo
- Yahoo responds
- George Ou: Children won't have a say on whether Windows goes on the OLPC but so what?
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Putting the XP into the OLPC
- Richard Koman: XP on XO: Negroponte has lost his bearings
- XP meets XO: Will Linux get an equal shot?
- Paula Rooney: WinXP on XO laptops OK as long as Linux runs, too
Robin Harris: If hackers don't get you, maybe Google will
Garett Rogers: Tipster says Gmail to get themes
Jason Perlow: I swear, this is not another Unixfication post
Charles Cooper: Amateur hour at Facebook. What gives?
- Firefox 3.0 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) is released - complete with sneaky change
- Installation gallery
John Morris: Fight card: AMD Radeon 4800 vs. Nvidia GTX 200
Micro Persuasion: The Hyperconnected vs. 84% of Everyone Else on Earth Dan Farber: Observations on Twitterdom
Paul Miller: Calais 2.0 unveiled by Thomson Reuters
Nate McFeters: McAfee's HackerSafe: "Um... we go in like a super hacker"
Phil Wainewright: Web 2.0 and the end of advertising
New York Times: Online Search Ads Faring Better Than Expensive Displays
Paul Murphy: Buying from the enemy.
Blankenhorn: Ready for the iProd?
Joe McKendrick: Analyst: vendor issues still dog Service Component Architecture
Kingsley-Hughes: How to ... install Ubuntu 8.04 on a USB flash drive. Gallery (right).
- 89% of teens log in from home
- Mobile phone shipments down 11.6% in Q1 2008
- Leading US search engines in April 2008
- 80% of Internet users to have avatars by 2011
Dave Greenfield: Nortel Demos Virtual World Platform
Paul Miller: Tom Ilube ponders 'social verification' with FOAF