Ed Bott: Measuring Windows 7 performance
- Larry Dignan: The Windows 7 judge and jury: Your mom
- Sam Diaz: Let's get 64-bit sorted out before we think about 128-bit!
- Study: Windows 7 can boot more slowly than Vista
Michael Krigsman: Workday, SaaS, and failure: 'A matter of trust'
- MediaMemo: Twitter Down, Again, Just Like the Old Days
Andrew Mager: Google suggests making Ajax content crawlable
John Morris: Can a laptop ever be too thin?
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 is done and released to manufacturing
- Microsoft adds an 'Office Starter' edition to its distribution plans
- New Microsoft social computing lab formed under Ozzie
Jennifer Leggio: Sears Holdings Corporation: A silent giant in social media
Jason O'Grady: Apple releases iPhone OS 3.1.2
Brian Sommer: Selling that Technology: Functions, Features & Fools
- Paula Rooney: Compiere launches enterprise ERP version
- Heather Clancy: How much can UPS efficiency save you? Eaton has some answers.
Slate: The FTC's Mad Power Grab
- Dell Adamo XPS spotted in the wild; 9.99mm thick
- Dell adds silver and Swarovski crystal to Dell Adamo 13
- Fender special edition T-Mobile myTouch 3G brings Strat love to smartphones
- Sony debuts Vaio L touchscreen desktop; starts at $1,300
- Gallery: Sony reveals Vaio CW; family home theater laptop for $799
- Sony reveals 14" Vaio CW; 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, Nvidia graphics, Blu-ray, starts $799
- Sony debuts Vaio X; 'world's lightest laptop': 11.1", 14-hour battery
- Gallery: Sony Vaio X, 'world's lightest laptop' (right)
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: It's time to bring the EULA madness to an end!
- Larry Dignan: Apple leads smartphone customer satisfaction
- Digits: IPhone Tethering Still Unavailable, AT&T Says
- HTC HD2 photos (right)
Jason O'Grady: Verizon ad trashes AT&T's 3G coverage
Garett Rogers: OH Canada! You've finally got Street View
Dana Blankenhorn: Flu shot controversy illustrates compliance problem