In this installment of the Churchill Club podcast series, a panel of experts examines Web 2.0's use in the enterprise. Can companies go from Dilbert to dude?
The event's speakers include:
- Steve Bendt, Senior Manager, Social Technology, Best Buy
- René Bonvanie, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Marketing, Partner Programs, and Online Services, Serena Software
- Paul Pedrazzi, Vice President, Strategy and Innovation & Founder of Oracle AppsLab, Oracle
- Shiv Singh, Vice President, Social Media & Global Strategic Initiatives, Avenue A|Razorfish
- Moderator: Charlene Li, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research