Facebook has come under fire again for privacy concerns. See what all the fuss is about this time and whether it will to scare the Facebook masses.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with TechRepublic Editor in Chief Jason Hiner.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Facebook force feeds new privacy settings: How many folks will really personalize them? (ZDNet)
- Privacy groups file complaint with FTC over Facebook settings (ZDNet)
- Facebook: The Legal Rumblings Start (ZDNet)
- The Social Facebook Fiasco (ZDNet)
- Updated Facebook privacy: How to privatise your profile (ZDNet)
- ACLU Warns of Privacy Concerns about Facebook Apps (MaximumPC)