Just in case you are interested in some SOA networking and developing your understanding of current trends and opportunities in the field, the BrainStorm Group is producing a set of conferences on the topic in Washington, D.C. (Sept. 22-23) and New York City (Nov. 2-3).
BrainStorm's Service Oriented Architecture Conference Series is designed to provide "senior IT executives and architects with key insights into developing, managing and governing a service-oriented architecture in their organization. These executive programs feature a strategic management perspective presented by the best and brightest industry luminaries, independent analysts and experienced practitioners from world class organizations."
Keynotes, case studies, solution panels, interactive workshops and working sessions tackle the key issues including:
- Understanding Service-Oriented Architectures
- Developing Domain Models for Governance of SOA
- Leveraging Web Services Standards for Building an SOA
- Designing SOA for Large-scale Requirements
- Management Strategies for an SOA
- Developing a Roadmap for Migration to SOA
- Developing an ROI for Undertaking SOA Adoption
- Developing an ROI for Web Service Enabling an Application
- Using Web Services for Application and Business Integration
BrainStorm Group's proprietary events include "BrainStorm's Business Process Management Conference Series", the "Service-Oriented Architecture Conference Series", the "Business Rules Symposium Series", the "Process Performance Symposium Series" and the "Nearshore & Offshore Outsourcing Conference Series."