The Google Code team has started their own podcast called "The Google Developer Podcast". The podcast plans to feature Google developers on a variety of development related topics such as:
- Interviews with Google engineers, discussing areas of their expertise
- New features, applications, and APIs that matter to developers
- Open source projects that we work on and/or care about at Google
- Projects that use our APIs and applications in interesting ways
- News and events that we all care about, including the Google Summer of Code.
As we were brainstorming our first podcast Google Guice was released. Guice is an open source, lightweight, dependency injection framework with an emphasis on tight Java 5 integration and high performance. It has already been put through its paces in production at Google for awhile and it was a great effort on the behalf of the Guice team to share it with the community as a whole.
If you have any suggestions for the show, be sure to bring them up in the official group.