10 years ago I reviewed the Waterfield Designs Cargo Mambo Combo and that bag traveled with me for years. To celebrate its 18th anniversary, Waterfield Designs announced the release of its new Cargo messenger bag.
The Cargo messenger bag continues to be a popular bag at Waterfield, but this new one includes several desirable features, including:
- A padded laptop compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook is now built into the main compartment increasing the bag's usability and decreasing its overall weight.
- A padded iPad compartment (fits up to iPad Pro 13-inch) is built onto the front of the laptop compartment.
- A suitcase slot, located on a rear, deep newspaper pocket, slips over rolling suitcase handles to make trips through airports more convenient.
- New waterproof zippers on the front flap and main compartment help further weather-proof the Cargo.
- A secret phone pocket (fits up to iPhone 6+ size), located inside the front flap zippered pocket, keeps phones accessible and safe.
- A new ideal size-large enough for a 15-inch MacBook, deep enough for a large water bottle, but streamlined to make it light and svelte.
You will still find a large main compartment accessible via a top zipper, high quality materials, comfortable shoulder strap, signature gold interior lining, and more.
The new Cargo bag retails for $349 and is available in Grizzly Leather or Black Leather. If you want a bag that will carry all of your gear and last for years, while looking as good as it did the day you purchased it then you can't go wrong with a Waterfield Designs bag.