Is it possible to transform IT and turn it into a profit center?
The short answer is yes, but it won’t be easy. Join ZDNet Hot Topic host, Jonas Tichenor, myself, ZDNet contributor and Interarbor Principal Analyst Dana Gardner, and the CTO of The Open Group, Dave Lounsbury, to learn about the trends helping to redefine traditional IT.
The discussion provides a good exploration of how IT needs to recast itself, in practical as well as image terms. The goal should be to elevate IT to where it should be, at the very top of the organization. Hope you enjoy it!
- Corporate Data, Supply Chains Remain Vulnerable to Cyber Crime Attacks Says Open Group Conference Speaker
- Open Group Conference Speakers Discuss the Cloud: Higher Risk or Better Security?
- Capgemini's CTO on Why Cloud Computing Exposes the Duality Between IT and Business
- San Francisco Conference observations: Enterprise transformation, enterprise architecture, SOA and a splash of cloud computing
- MIT's Ross on how enterprise architecture and IT more than ever lead to business transformation
- Overlapping criminal and state threats pose growing cyber security threat to global Internet commerce, says Open Group speaker
- Enterprise architects play key role in transformation, data analytics value -- but they need to act fast, say Open Group speakers