Today is Windows 7 launch day. Here are some launch day offers that might be of interest to you.
Microsoft is introducing a limited-time series of offers known as “7 Days of Windows 7” with amazing deals on hardware, upgrades, support and other options. Watch for new offers to be released daily on Windows.com.
To kick off Day 1 tomorrow, Microsoft is offering PCs that are targeted at simplifying consumers’ lives. There are a host of offers available for customers, including:
- Best Buy. Full home technology remodel, handyman included. Best Buy PC Home Makeover - HP laptop, netbook, desktop and monitor package with Windows 7. Geek Squad wireless home network with router and new PC setup is included. $1,199.00
- Dell Studio XPS 13. All the speed you’ll need. - Simply put, everything you do on your PC will be easier with a fast, high-performing laptop. Save more than $100 on a Dell Studio XPS13
- Acer AZ5610-U9072 23" Touch All-in-One (with Windows Touch) - Touch capabilities and all-in-one elegance with an integrated PC and monitor - This stunning, All-in-One PC with Windows Touch incorporates intuitive multi-touch technology for exceptional high-definition (HD) entertainment at your fingertips. An elegant, bring exceptional HD entertainment to your fingertips. $880.00
With the Buy a PC, Get a Discounted Upgrade offer, customers who buy a new PC running Windows 7 Home Premium can upgrade a Windows XP- or Windows Vista-based PC they already own with a discounted box copy of Windows 7. This offer will run through Jan. 2, 2010.
Other offers available include:
- The Windows 7 Family Pack is available tomorrow in select countries while supplies last. With this offer, consumers can buy three Upgrade licenses of Windows 7 for one low price.
- The Student Offer begins tomorrow. For a limited time, the Windows 7 Student Offer gives college and university students in the U.S. and select markets worldwide the opportunity to purchase Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade or Windows 7 Professional Upgrade for a significant discount.