I do hope you're enjoying the new design launched here at ZDNet this week.
Let me take you on a brief tour of the new features:
- There's now a central log-in feature (making Talkback easier) at the top of the page, on the bar next to ZDNet. The same bar now offers one-click access to feedback, newsletter subscriptions, and our RSS feeds.
- This same menu bar now features tabbed access to our news, reviews, white papers, and more.
- The click for reaching comments is now at the top of each item, right under the headline. Give it a try. Love to hear from you.
- Each blog's most popular items are now listed near the top of the page, on the right.
- I happen to think the advertising is now less obtrusive, and it pays the bills. Give 'em a click.
Remember, however, that you can always reach this page at any time by simply bookmarking the main Open Source page. You have bookmarked it, haven't you? No? Do it now!
Welcome to the new ZDNet.