TCL Communication has some of the most affordable Android smartphones available with specifications and performance that impresses. The Alcatel 3V looks great with minimal bezels, dual rear cameras, face unlock technology, and a large 6-inch 2K display with 18:9 ratio.
The Alcatel 3V incorporates SIMGANIC design philosopy with curved lines, 2.5D curved edge glass, and curved backs for an ergonomic fit and finish. The Alcatel 3V incorporates TCL's display technology to provide customers with an affordable modern display.
Specifications of the Alcatel 3V include:
- Processor: MediaTek 8735A quad-core processor
- Display: 6 inch 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution 18:9 LCD
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB internal with microSD expansion card slot.
- Cameras: Rear 12 megapixel and 2 megapxiel cameras. Front 5 megapixel camera with flash
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.1 x 8.4 mm and 155 grams
The primary rear camera is a 12 megapixel shooter with the secondary 2 megapixel camera used for depth effects. A 5 megapixel front facing camera rounds out the optical department. Alcatel provides a suite of photo editing tools, called Social Mode.
The Alcatel 3V is unlocked to GSM networks and will be available in the US in Spectrum Black for $149.99 on Amazon next week, rolling out to Best Buy and Walmart stores in the coming weeks.
An evaluation unit arrives this week so stay tuned for the full review in early June. If you have anything specific you want addressed, please leave a comment or question below.