BenQ on Monday announced the V2220, what it claims is the world's slimmest 21.5-inch LCD monitor.
The flagship V2220 model -- just one of an entirely new V series, including an 18.5-inch N920, 23-inch V2320 and 24-inch V2420 -- is just 15 mm thick.
Models with an "H" designation also offer HDMI and headphone connection options.
BenQ says these displays sport a 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 1920 by 1080 resolution (1366 by 768 on the V920), 250 nits of brightness, 5ms response time and a 1,000:1 real contrast ratio.
Otherwise, you'll find such features as:
- Senseye Human Vision Technology: amplifies image richness, clarity, and depth
- Six presets: Game, Movie, sRGB, Standard, Photo, and Eco (up to 65.6% energy saved)
- Independent color management
- LED technology
- DVI and D-Sub on all models, HDMI 1.3 and headphone jack on "H" models.
- Displays having a “P” in the model name are glare panel.
The monitors will be available around the world starting in June.