FAIL to the King, baby.
Ugh, I hate talking about this game given how abysmal it is and how much of a crushing disappointment it turned out to be, but given that I've covered it before it seems only fair that I give Mac users out there a heads up.
FAIL to the King, baby.A game that spend over a decade in development was never going to be great. Add to that the unrealistic levels of expectation that had formed around this game and it was a recipe for failure.
Anyway, so Duke Nukem Forever is available for pre-order for the Mac. It's $45 now but will go up to $50 on release. Personally I'd wait until it's in a bargain bin, but if you must have it, do yourself a favor and save $5 with the pre-order.
Here are the minimum system specs:
- Operating System: 10.6.7 (Snow Leopard)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard