I don't speak Russian, so thankfully the Russian to English translator from Google actually works pretty good.
- If you have a question, which you are not able to find the answer, click on "Ask".
- When you submit your question, we are looking for similar ones that may already be in the system.
- Be sure to tag the question with multiple labels so other people can find it.
- Your question will be shown to those who are interested.
Read labels and join them
- Until people respond to your question, you can see a list of labels, and choose interesting topics to read through.
- Let us know what topic you can provide answers in by subscribing to the icons.
- When you click on the link "My labels", you will see only those that interest you.
Answer the questions other people
- If you find a question you can provide a full answer to, click the answer. "
- Try to include links to web pages which can be useful for people who raised the issue.
- Try to give an answer that other users' questions and answers "to evaluate five points.
[some text translated by Google Translate]