YouTube is trialling out a new layout, including front door, which aims to make the entire experience better, quicker and easier to find the videos you want to watch. For some users like myself, this is the first opportunity to see it, while some have had access for the past fortnight.
- Combined list: Merges your subscriptions, friend activity, and recommendations into one easier-to-scan list
- Don't miss a video: If a channel uploads four videos in a day, you'll see all four - instead of just the latest video
- Delete anything: Hover over any video you don't want to watch and click 'x'
- Or just grey it out: Videos you've already watched will be greyed out - so even without deleting, you'll know where you left off
- Help me re-find stuff I just watched: Your homepage will include your recent likes and favorites so you can easily get back to them
- Easy inbox: Links to your inbox (personal messages & comments) are front and center
- Load much more: Watch older videos - all without leaving the homepage