Billshrink.com has compiled a table pitting the Apple iPhone 3GS against the new Motorola Droid against Palm's Pre -- the big three, as far as I'm concerned, in the smartphone race.
The complete showdown, after the jump:
- Smartphones are getting even more expensive than the last showdown with the iPhone 3GS, Pre and T-Mobile G1, but the Pre remains the value king.
- Specs continue to get better, such as camera quality and battery life.
- Apps are growing exponentially, but Apple's head start remains a hurdle.
- The feature gap is growing ever narrower between the iPhone and its competition. That means that soon, battles will be waged on the experience alone.
- Note that there's no BlackBerry here, nor T-Mobile. Hmm.