And Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer @D6
- Vista Team blog: Microsoft demonstrates Multi-touch
- News.com: Gates and Ballmer at D6: The movie
- News.com: Windows 7 demo at D6: Really? That's it?
- Mary Jo Foley: See the demo of Windows 7 multi-touch
- Windows 7: What will Microsoft reveal this week? Touch
- News.com: Windows chief talks ‘7’
- What we do know about Windows 7
- What if Microsoft had picked a different Chief Software Architect?
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 info starts to trickle out of Microsoft
- Larry Dignan: Microsoft is hellbent on bringing touch to you
- Ed Bott: Vista screams past XP in gaming tests
Jason Perlow: Linux Users: no MSDN downloads for you!
- Nate McFeters: Scam calls... something we've forgot about?
- Motorola RAZR vulnerable, what's up with Motorola's update process?
- Cisco confirms possibility of IOS rootkits
- Larry Dignan: Yahoo sues 'lottery' spammers; Good luck collecting
- Dancho Danchev: Who keeps failing their FISMA compliance?
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Firefox 3 RC2 on tap, final ship in mid June
Robin Harris: Put some IT pros in jail
Michael Krigsman: Moody's software bug screws investors
David Morgenstern: More notes on the active-passive noise cancellation debate
Joe McKendrick: What's stopping vendors from offering SOA from the cloud?
- Promises, promises: the elusive user-assembled app dream
- Cloud computing's earthly bonds Rough Type: Miasma computing — The metaphor of “the cloud” is a seductive one …
Dennis Howlett: Google's obfuscation on privacy
Financial Times: Web 2.0 fails to produce cash
Dennis Howlett: VITAL Phreadz
Oliver Marks: Enterprise 2.0 Boston platinum pass competition!
Jason O'Grady: Gallery: Sydney Apple Store facade
Heather Clancy: Linux green activists unite!
Matthew Miller: Mobile 2.0 conference debuting in Europe on July 4th
Steve O'Hear: Facebook to open source its developer platform?