Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Adventures with open source apps on Linux - Part 2 Gallery (right).
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Look Now: Digital TV Transition Already Here
- Jason Perlow: The reality TV series we all really want to watch
- Dana Blankenhorn: Closed spectrum means closed source
Nate McFeters: Black Hat '08 preview webcast on its way
- Larry Dignan: Yahoo: Does Jerry have to go?
- Dan Farber: The Yahoo + Google - Microsoft spin room
- NYT: Oh Jerry, It's No Longer Your Baby
- Boomtown: On Yahoo's Shaky Future: Well Said
- John Carroll: The end of Microhoo
- Tom Foremski: Build a better search engine then what?
- Dana Blankenhorn: Yahoo's open source guru walks out
Zack Whittaker: The most comprehensive police database: Facebook
- Students to design, create and launch satellite
- Virtualise your life - mixing mobility and cloudivity. Gallery (right)
Heather Clancy: IBM is latest to ask: Why not take that data center to go?
- Check out this Tibco-powered energy consumption stats site
- HP cranks up the heat on sustainable IT research work
- Harry Fuller: Climate changing, political climate unchanged
Silicon Alley Insider: FCC Staff Signs Off On XM, Sirius; Satellite Still Screwed
- SOA Software, iTKO team up to offer SOA lifecycle management and QA
- Etelos puts more 'sass' into SaaS with four additional hosted Web 2.0 offerings
- 6th Sense Analytics adds new features for collecting development productivity metrics
Christopher Dawson: Physical security - laptops or desktops
Rik Fairlie: Why does the new iPhone use old Wi-Fi technology?
Oliver Marks: Enterprise 2.0 conference 'Launch pad' contest winners
Garett Rogers: Is your ISP throttling your network connection?
Paul Murphy: Continuous prototyping
BrandWeek: Army Imitates Apple To Draw New Recruits
Dana Blankenhorn: Another way to build open source databases
Dennis Howlett: Oracle OpenWorld invitation to bloggers: fail
Jennifer Leggio: MySpace announces redesign; fights for credibility with adults Steve O'Hear: MySpace makeover announced
Richard Koman: Do Congressmen's charges of Chinese hacking hold water?
- Nextel: 'We can't charge government those termination fees'
- Is Canada's new copyright law a northern DMCA?
David Morgenstern: Why is the market hammering Apple?