Here are today's headlines.
Larry Dignan: Oracle: Delivers strong quarter; Outlines plans for Sun
- Sam Diaz: RIM reports strong Q3, shares soar. What competition?
- Palm's quarter disappoints, says it's in 'early stages of a long race'
- AP: Accenture 1Q profit shrinks, but outlook brightens
Ryan Naraine: Cisco patches critical WebEx security holes
Oliver Marks: Facebook: The Legal Rumblings Start...
TechRepublic: The 2010 IT budget balancing act
Dion Hinchcliffe: Enterprise 2.0: The 2009 year in review
Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft in 2009: It was all about Windows
- ZDNet's The Toybox: Top 15 posts of 2009
- The Year in Review in Software & Services
- Christopher Dawson: My kid will, in fact, do it with Ubuntu (and other 2010 predictions)
- Rachel King: Holiday Gift Ideas: Five great gadget gifts for kids
- Policy was the topic ZDNet Healthcare readers hated in 2009
- The best of Paula Rooney at ZDNet Open Source
- Janice Chen: Favorite last-minute photo gifts for under $15
- 20 most notable products of 2009 (photos)
Michael Krigsman: User adoption: Killer app for SOA and Enterprise 2.0
- Joe McKendrick: SOAP gets the honor among 'worst tech of the decade'
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Mozilla: The "the web will win" over app stores
Computerworld: Shuttleworth steps down as Ubuntu CEO
- Paula Rooney: Mark Shuttleworth to step down as Canonical CEO in March
John Morris: Placing odds on a Google netbook, smartbooks at CES
A short history of Mac clones (gallery)
Jason Hiner: Will Google become a hardware company in 2010?
Paula Rooney: Open source browsers put pressure on IE in 2009
Dana Blankenhorn: Ignorance no excuse for GPL violations
Silicon Alley Insider: JooJoo/CrunchPad Company Responds To Mike Arrington's Lawsuit
Doug Hanchard: Top 10 Polls taken in 2009 - Moderate is the theme
Zack Whittaker: Microsoft develops image DNA technology for fighting child porn
Jason O'Grady: Episode 121: PowerPage Podcast
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Fake Steve Jobs in pointless call to arms against AT&T
Android Phone Fans: Kaspersky: Beware Malicious Android Programs In 2010