The Oracle Exchange products and features, according to company press releases, include the following:
Oracle Supply Chain Exchange:
- Connects trading partners with different enterprise systems to enable real time inter-enterprise event management, collaboration and performance measurement.
- Provides supply and demand visibility, multi-enterprise order tracking and inventory visibility across collaborating trading partners.
- Collaborative planning and optimization features that allow partners to run joint promotion plans, new product introductions and cross-partner checks.
- Proactively notifies partners of exceptions and integrates performance measurement function.
Oracle Transportation Exchange:
- Serves as an open, integrated marketplace for the buying and selling of transportation services.
- Shippers can manage the buying of logistics services, contract or spot, across all modes, inclusive of storage and warehouse services.
- Transportation providers can sell capacity for multi-mode transport, produce additional capacity for shortages and capture and review shipping documents.
- Through Integartion with Supply Chain Exchange, help match transportation capacity to forecasted demand, manage intransit inventories and increase visibility to exceptions.
Oracle Product Development Exchange:
- Addresses product information management, document management, project collaboration and product development intelligence.
- Centralize project management information and document.