Google is preparing to launch and sell a new smartphone, untethered from the cellular carriers. Learn the two factors that will determine its success.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with TechRepublic Editor in Chief Jason Hiner.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- The Google Phone: Risks, rewards and wild cards (ZDNet)
- Why So Many Are So Wrong on the 'Google Phone' (PC Magazine)
- Google phone with T-Mobile contract in Jan: source (Reuters)
- Google to launch unlocked Nexus One Android smartphone in 2010; disrupt mobile industry (ZDNet)
- Top 10 Google Phone rumors (ZDNet)